fantruth

My feelinfs about fuyu

Skylar has always hated this one girl. They always have. Fuyu was the worst person Skylar has ever talked to. Skylar hates her so much. They hate her more than anything. Especially her freaky burger.
Skylar firmly believes that freaky burger should burn in hell with Fuyu.

Sky believes that they are a better fortnite player than Fuyu.(its true) Fuyu told Skylar that she loves Skylar but they made it clear that they hate Fuyu.

"I love you Skylar. You know you love me too. You have to. There's no wag you don't.", Fuyu would remark.

Skylar was distraught. They didn't love Fuyu. "Ew, I could never love you. I hate you in fact.", Skylar angrily replied.

Fuyu wouldn't take that as an answer. "No you don't you love me and I love you."

Fuyus words sent Skylar into panic. Skylar didn't like Fuyu. Skylar HATED her. She hates Fuyu so much she would rather die than tell Fuyu she loved her. Skylar would never love someone like Fuyu and that was final.

"C'mon Sky." Fuyu teased.

At this point, Fuyu was just antagonizing. Skylar could tell but, it still made her angry. How could Fuyu just ignore their hatred towards her? Was she that stupid? Did her tiny brain not comprehend that Skylar does not like them?

Skylar genuinely was in disbelief. Fuyu must be stupid. There was no way. But how could someone be so idiotic? Then again, it is the fatass
we're talking about.

Skylar just stared at Fuyu. She had a look of confusion and hatred in her eyes. How dare Fuyu even utter those words when she made the freaky burger. Skylar shivered at the thought of freaky burger.

"Y'know what Skylar? You're getting a nickname. But what?" Fuyu smirked at Skylar.

Skylar's eyes went wide. This day couldn't possibly get worse could it? Oh but it could. Fuyu had called Jake. "I need a nickname for Skylar.", F(atass)uyu sighed.

Skylar could hear Jake respond with "How about oomfie woomfie Skylar Wylar?"

Skylar shivered instantly. They have never wanted to punch Jake more. They heard Fuyu giggle. "Yes Jake! That's perfect!"

"NO NO NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT." Skylar begged and pleaded.

Skylar didn't want this. She didn't want to be anywhere near that freak. She had to get out of this. But how? Skylar pulled out her phone while Jake and Fuyu were talking.

Skylar pulled up her and Khue's messages. Khue had to help her out of this mess right? She pressed the call button. "Khue you have to help me out here. You gotta get me away from Fuyu."

They talked for a few minutes before it was decided. Khue would come pick up Skylar and save the day. For now.

A few hours go by and Fuyu messages the group chat they have together.

twilighlight: you love me so much

Skylar was infuriated.

1.zerose: im going to punch you.

Jake then breaks the tension.

analbootyslayer69: *sent an gif of freaky burger.*
analbootyslayer69: who made this

khuenyy: I'm done. You're getting blocked AND demoted.

twilighlight: No..
twilighlight: freaky burger

analbootyslayer69: WAIT KHUE NO

khuenyy: I'm giving someone else your spot in the company. Who wants Jake's spot?

analbootyslayer69: NOO

khuenyy: YOU TOO FUYU. YOU'RE GETTING DEMOTED TOO

analbootyslayer69: IM SORRY I FOUND IT IN GIFS PLEASE

twilighlight: NOOOO

Skylar set down their phone and laughed. Those two idiots were finally getting demoted. Was Skylar finally free from Fuyu? She wished she was.

I FUCKING HATE YOU FUYU