fantruth pt2

Fuck you fuyu

Skylar had just enough of Fuyu's bullshit. She couldn't take it anymore. The stupidity. The obesity. It was so much. There was one thing left that she could do. Contact Fuyu's biggest hater. VX.

Skylar gulped when pulling up VX's contact mainly because of the trauma they had with VX. (milk water with ice cubes and whipped cream ft. soggy bread) VX answered Skylars cry for help. "How can I help you?"

"We need to get rid of Fuyu." Skylar begged.

"I've been waiting for this! Let's get rid of that fatass." VX was practically beaming on the other side of the phone.

"You're literally my lord and savior. I'll text you the details." Skylar sounded relieved.

The two hung up and texted all night about the plans. Skylar was so excited for the day. It will be soon. Fuyu will die soon. Skylar took a big risk and told Khue, who was ecstatic about the idea. She was all in.

Skylar suspected that F(atty)uyu began to hate her as well. She didn't care though. Why would anyone care about that freak's opinion. Maybe her wife would. That's highly doubted. Does Ena even care..?

The day was finally here. The day of Fuyu's death. Skylar was practically jumping for joy. It was such a joyous day.

Skylar was just minding her business when a certain fatass texted the group chat.

twilighlight: can we get me a sugar daddy

1.zerose: why would you ever think of that

twilighlight: why aren't you thinking of it

1.zerose: Why would I????

visionaryx.: you're so fucking stupid fuyu. you're actually so fat and stupid. your fatass probably broke the scale.

twilighlight: INCORRECT

Skylar just stared at her phone in disbelief then texted VX.

1.zerose: Can we just kill her now????

visionaryx.: yes

Skylar smiled. The two met up and KILLED Fuyu by injecting her with rat poison. They wouldn't know if it would work until later because someone unfortunately called an ambulance.

Fuyu's weight saved her. She didn't die. Skylar was devastated. Luckily, Ena was the cop so VX and Skylar got left alone. Skylar couldn't believe that all of their hard work was gone. All for nothing. Fuyu was alive and they still had to deal with her.

Her wife(i think) probably only cares about her pink haired girlfriend (i forgot her name). Poor Fuyu.(I actually don't care about fuyu)