Chapter 6 - He has a boyfriend.

Purple's POV

Gold, dad and I were having dinner. I wasn't in the best mood. I wanted to meet up with Green, but dad said I should spend some time with my family for once, instead of meeting up with my friends. Yeah, you heard me. My dad still doesn't know I'm dating Green. He thinks we're 'good friends'.

Gold was passionately telling dad how he got Red to join the sports club with him, while I was sitting there silently. I had a rather sulky expression and I knew that dad wasn't happy about that, but I didn't care.

"And thanks to me, he joined the club! And he actually said that he liked it!" Gold exclaimed.

"That's lovely Goldie. Purple, why aren't you eating?" Dad asked.

"I'm not hungry." I murmured.

"Well, you'll be hungry later, so eat up." He said.

"Ugh... whatever." I whined.

Dad gave me a slightly angry look.

"Purple, you have to understand that I can't let you spend every single afternoon with your friends." He said firmly.

"Gold hangs out with them too. You don't have a problem with him." I murmured.

"But Gold still makes time for his family. You have to be asked to do so."

"So?" I said a little too snarkily than I intended.

"Excuse me?" Dad gave me a glare.

"Come on dad, me wanting to hang out with friends isn't the end of the world." I rolled my eyes.

I knew damn well that I was crossing a line. I dunno why I felt so wierdly confident though. Dad did not look happy with me.

"Do not roll your eyes at me." He said sternly.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

Dad slammed his hand against the table in frustration.

"Purple! I don't like this attitude from you! What is up with you today?!" He said.

I was about to say something, but I got interrupted by Gold.

"He'd mad cause you didn't let him see his boyfriend- oh shit." Gold covered his mouth.

"EXCUSE ME?! BOYFRIEND?!" Dad yelled.

"DAMNIT GOLD! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I yelled.

"Sorry, i- it just slipped out!"

"SO THIS IS WHAT I'M HEARING NOW?! YOU'VE HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG AND YOU WERE FORCING GOLD TO NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT?!"

"OF COURSE I WAS! I KNEW THAT YOUR FIRST RECTION WOULD LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I WORRY ABOUT YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET IN TROUBLE!"

"OH PLEASE DAD, I'M NOT A TODDLER! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!"

"YOU MAY NOT BE A TODDLER, BUT YOU'RE STILL A TEENAGER! A TEENAGER WHO HAS TO LISTEN TO WHAT HE'S TOLD!"

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA 'DO WHAT I'M TOLD'?!"

"THEN THERE WILL BE CONCEQUENCES!"

"WHAT, YOU'LL PUT ME IN THE TIME OUT CORNER?!" I said mockingly.

"DO NOT USE THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG MAN!"

"I'LL DO AS I WISH!"

"NO YOU WON'T! YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME!"