Chapter 8 - Sweet little kisses.

Red's POV

Second and I walked from school together. I decided to come over to his house. I didn't feel like interacting with dad or with Beige.

As we walked, I notised Second taking my hand. We still weren't too confident with public affection, but I was happy that Second was trying.

Soon enough, we got to his house.

"We're gonna be alone for a bit. Dark and Chosen are gonna get home later I believe. They said they have some plans. And dad will be home in the evening." He said.

"Well, the last time we were left alone, we had quite a bit of fun~" I smirked. I could never forget that night.

"Heh, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did~" Second smirked back.

He leaned over to me and kissed me passionately. I placed my hands on the back of his head and pushed him closer to me. He pushed his tongue inside of my mouth. I did the same thing. We continued kissing for a bit. At some point, Second pulled away. He pushed my hair out of the way and kissed my neck, causing me to let out a breathless moan.

"Mh! Second!~"

We were both so buisy... doing whatever we were doing, that we didn't hear some quiet footsteps behind us.

"Hey g-... guys?" We heard Dark's voice behind us.

I yelped. We quickly pulled away from eachother. I could feel my face heating up madly. I looked over at Second. He was blushing as hell.

"Dark! Hi! Uhhhh.... What are you doing here?" Second chuckled nervously.

"Chosen canceled our plans, cause he had extra classes at school, so I decided to skip my last two hours." Dark said in a dissapointed tone.

"Oh. Uhh... well that sucks." Said Second.

"Yeah... And about you two..." An amused smirk creeped onto Dark's face.

"Y- yeah? What about us?" Second asked nervously.

"I know you guys are dating and all but sheesh!" He chuckled, leaning against the wall. "So am I hearing correctly? You've already done the devil's tango?"

I knew damn well that Dark was talking about... y'know... doing stuff. It was the most embarassing moment of my life.

Both me and Second stood there silently, blushing like crazy. Dark chuckled.

"Nah, don't worry kids. I won't tell anyone. But still, damn. You two are seriously horny." He giggled before leaving the room.

We stood the quietly for a moment.

"Well... Let's never talk about that again!" Said Second.

"Y- Yeah..." I nodded.

"Wanna go to my bedroom?" He asked.

"Sure."

We went to Second's bedroom. When we got in, Second locked the door.

We sat down on his bed.

"I am so, so sorry about this Red." Second's face was still all blushy.

"Nah, it's okay. It's not your fault. We should've been more carefull. And quiet." I said.

I looked at his face. I loved seeing him all blushy. I smiled.

"Do you wanna... continue what we were doing before?" I asked, moving closer to him.

"Babe, I love you all, but you know we can't... fuck right now." He said.

I giggled.

"Who says we gotta fuck? We can continue kissing, can't we?" I smirked.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer to me. I left a ton of sweet, little kisses across his face, causing him to giggle.

"Alright, alright. We can kiss a bit more~" Second smiled.

And we got right back to kissing passionately. It didn't take much for me to get absolutely lost in the feeling of his soft lips and hot tongue all over my mouth. I allowed myself to let out some quiet sounds. I knew that Second liked them.

At some point, I don't even know when, we went from sitting next to eachother, to Second being on top of me. He pulled away from a moment and kissed my neck. I tried to stay as quiet as possible.

"Mh~ Second~"

I felt his teeth sink into my neck. I couldn't help but moan out loud. Second placed his hand over my mouth.

"Red, we gotta be quiet." He said.

"Sorry. I just..." I mumbled. I didn't really know what to say.

Second chuckled. He got off me and sat down next to me.

"I think you've had enough for today." He said.

"Noo! Second!" I whined, siting up.

I climbed up on Second's lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"Why did you have to stop so suddenly?" I pouted.

"You were being too loud." Second spoke softly.

"But I would've been quieter."

"Suure." Second rolled his eyes.

Second kept me close to him. He kissed my forehead affectionately.

"I love you babe." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

We continued cuddling for the next hour or so. It didn't really matter. I felt safe and loved in his embrace. And I knew he felt the same.

--------------------

Hellllloooo!!! :D

So yeahhh... This chapter in short: Second and Red make out a bit, get caught, get called out for having sex and continue making out. And that's a new chapter for ya.

About the song: 861

Words: Not today.

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3