Happiest Birthday

a/n: this story is not a collab with anyone !! this is just a lil story I'm writing (upload thurdays and Mondays) ENJOYYYSYYSYYY

@itsme.ruby just posted

happy 16th birthday to my younger sister!! luv u smmm eli <3333

TAGGED: not.eliana

comments (6):

@not.eliana- aww tysm !!

@matt.sturniolo- happy birthday eli

@jesus.christ- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIANA

@nick.is.thick- happy bday to my fav girll

@larray- happy birthday gurll

@user776139- HAPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ELIANA

[September 14, 9pm]

"AURIELAAAA" Eliana screamed from the kitchen. I quickly sat up on my bed, because her loud ass annoying scream scared the absolute shit outta me. "Whaaattt?" I dragged out. I heard footsteps coming to my room. "YOU POSTED ME!!!! AHHHH" She screamed, busting the door open and jumping on me. "Well yeah, of course. Its your birthday." I giggled. Her head was in my lap, and I stroked her hair. "When are you moving out? I'm gonna miss you." She mumbled, sounding a bit sad. "Lets not talk about that. Not on your birthday." I said, my smile fading. "But-" I cut her off. "Lets go eat cake, yeah?" I said, jumping out of the bed. "Last one to the kitchen only gets half a slice." I smirked. She got up as quick as she could, racing me down the stairs. "Ah!" She yelped, stubbing her toe. I ran in front of her, making it to the kitchen first.

"Frick you." She said, eating half a slice of her cake. "Not my fault you stubbed your toe. Mmm, red velvet is soo good.." I said, biting into the cake "Hey, should we invite the triplets? Mom and dad aren't gonna be home for a week." She grinned. "Whats with you and the triplets?" I frowned "But fine!" I said, smiling. I called Matt first because I knew he would answer. After the first ring, he picked up. "Hmm? Whats up?" He said in his sleepy voice. His hair was all over his face, goddamn he looked so good. I almost blushed a bit. "Uh, Eli wants you all to come over. For her birthday y'know." I said, still eating cake. "Please please please matt?!" I said, jumping around. "For a sixteen year old you act 5. But yeah. Let me go get my brothers. Bye" He said "Byee. Love you" I said back. I could've sworn he was blushing when he hung up.

[September 14, 10pm]

I heard a ring at the doorbell, Eliana hopping up as fast as she could. "Nick!!!" She exclaimed. I came out of my room in nike pro shorts and a hoodie Matt had given me once. "Hey guys," Nick said, plopping down on the couch, and his brothers did the same. I put my hair in a ponytail, looking at Eliana. "Hey Auri," Matt spoke first. "Ooo, a new nickname. How cute" Chris said "Shut up." He playfully hit Chris in the stomach "Ow, fuck you!" He yelped out in pain.

"Oh my god, we should do a Instagram live!" Nick and Eli said at the same time. "Hell yeah!" Eli said. "Woah there, your only sixteen stop cussing" "But Aurelia was cussing at 12. Not fair!" She said back to Matt, with a hinge of sas. There was about 9 thousand people in the live, probably because the triplet were famous. 

"Is it Elianas birthday? Yes!! Im sixteen." She answered a comment. "Oh, here's an interesting one." She looked back at me and Matt. I was laying in his lap, his hand on my waist. I looked up from my phone. "What?" Me and Matt said at the same time. 

"Are Matt and Aureila dating?" She said, rasing an eyebrow and smirking. Nick and Chris looked back laughing.

"I mean, no, not yet." Matt smirked

"NOT YET?!" Everyone jumped up and the live chat started going crazy.

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n:

hahaha left you guys on a cliffhanger mwahhh... do u guys like it so far??? 

BYEEE

CONTACT:

tiktok- .starz4marii

instagram- mars44marii

snapchat- starz4.marii

wattpad- luvs4mari7

luv u all <3333