Would you? Could you..?

a/n: so yeah uploading today bc i feel good and my math tests were delayed uwu #cute #kacchan #senpai #yandere #skibidi

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOT YET'?? EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW MATTHEW!" Nick shouted, rocking us back and forth, causing Matt's hand to move down to my ass which caused me to gasp. "AND NOW YOUR TOUCHING HER ASS?!! WHO IN THE CHAT IS SCREEN RECORDING?!!" Chris yelled. "Bro, stop. I didn't mean it like that." Matt chuckled. The chat started going crazy.

nate.dough- someone make and edit of this pretty please

user56673- CHRIS I SCREEN RECORDED

madi.fanpage- HEHEH I SMELL THE EDITS ALR

aurora.net- OMG OMG

ilysm.hottie- omg why did my capcut app just open ??

"Trust, if I wanted my hand there it would've been right there from the start." Matt laughed, causing the chat to go crazier. Eliana and Chris threw pillows at us as Nick screamed and shouted.

[September 15, 12:00 am]

It was around twelve, I couldn't tell. Me and Matt were in my room, cuddling. My head was on his chest and his arm was around my waist, keeping me close. "So, about the stuff you were saying on live-" I started. His put his finger to my lip. "Yeah, so what?" He said, nonchalantly. "Do you actually like me?" I mumbled. "I mean yeah, but I never really knew how to ask you out and stuff like that." He said as I sat up, facing him. "Well then just ask now, I'll say yes." I smirk. "Um, okay. Would you? Could you...?" He stuttered. I tilted my head a bit "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, feeling a bit more confident. "Yes," I said, straddling him for a kiss. A few seconds later, Nick barges in screaming "HEY!!" he throws pillows at us. 

We just looked up and smiled.