"Make me"

*BEEP BEEP* I groaned as I rolled over slamming my alarm to get it to shut up

*BEEP BEEP* I groaned as I rolled over slamming my alarm to get it to shut up. Monday, my least favorite day of the week. I got off my bed and stretched as I reached for my uniform. The boys were also just getting up.

Once I had my uniform on, I checked the time 6:22. We had about 30 minutes till breakfast. I threw a pillow at Carter who's lazy ass still wasn't getting up. I share a room with 3 of my teammates Eli, Carter, and Aiden. Eli and Aiden were my alternate captains they both played d and I'm a forward which makes us a perfect trio. And Aiden is our goalie, coach calls us the core four were the closest and also his best players.

I like to think I'm the best on the team, which Carter would argue with me about that. I mean I'm the one going into the draft after this year. So is he but I'm said to be a top pick where he is just average. After we all got ready we decided to head down to breakfast, it's 6:53 and the main hall is about a 5 minute walk. So we decided to go a little early hopefully to be the first few on line.

After arriving we most certainly weren't the first people on line. We got there 5 minutes late thanks to Aiden who couldn't find his phone. I looked over at our usual spot, perfect still empty. The four of us waited on line, waiting to get food. Eli cleared his throat, "New girl is a smoke show.."

"What new girl?" Asked Aiden. Carter looked like he was about to say the same thing. I scoffed knowing who they were talking about Ada Brincat. I had already met her, she's hot but seems to be a bit stuck up. She probably thinks she's gonna take over as the best hockey player here, I mean I looked up her stats sure she's good but no where close to me.

I started, "her names Ada, she's the new chick coach gave the full ride to play for the girls team. Stupid." I said coldly showing no interest. "She's with Lily, maybe there friends?" Said Carter his obsession with lily popping up yet again. "Don't know man, but Ada is hot."

Eli was practically drooling over her, I smacked him on his arm to snap him out of it as it was his turn to get food. I loaded up my plate with protein sticking to the diet plan coach gave me. We sat down at our spot and started talking. "New girl seems like an asshole." The three looked at each other then gave me a weird look while they smirked.

"Is mr mighty Kieran Sparks intimidated by new girl?" Eli asked as he shoved a pancake in his mouth. "ME?! Intimidated of a girl, in your dreams." I said laughing at his comment they all shrugged and went back to eating. I looked over my shoulder and noticed four girls walking up to us.

Ada.. Lily, Eden and Olive. Carter immediately sat up straight at the sight of Lily, it made me chuckle at his crush on Lily. It was making him act like a 6th grader who didn't know how to talk to girls. "Hey guys!" Lily said as she was standing infront of our table facing us. "This is Ada, our captain." Lily smiled at us as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have a problem with that Kieran?" Ada crossed her arms. The 6 other people that were there were dead silent looking at each other awkwardly. "I just don't think you deserve to be a captain when you have only been here for a day. Are you even that good?" I smirked trying to get a reaction out of here.

By her face she looked disgusted but also shocked. "I mean I was kind of picked by YOUR coach after he only saw me play one game." She flicked her hair to the side. Now I was the one shocked, "whatever, we'll see how good you are when we have the boys verse girls scrimmage." Her eyes widened a bit not knowing this was a thing.

"Game on Knight." She knew my last name? She would've had to search me up.. Eden spoke up, "so that was a pleasant introduction! Moving on Ada this is our main dining hall.." her voice faded while her and Ada walked away. Only Lily and Olive were now standing there.

I was silent and started eating a protein bar as Lily and Carter talked. I looked over to my left to see Aiden checking out Olivia as she stood there awkwardly typing on her phone. Instead of staying in this really awkward situation I got up. "I have class in ten minutes I gotta go."  I said as I walked out of the dining hall.

After arriving to my class I went to sit down in my regular spot and I see I familiar person in my spot. Fucking Ada. "Get up, you're in my spot." I said coldly. "Teacher said there wasn't assigned seats Kieran." She snapped right back at me.

"Well this is my unassigned seat thank you very much, now get your ass up." I said as I pointed to another empty seat that she could go sit in. "Make me asshole." That really set me off. "Fine."

I pulled the chair that she was sitting in back. I grabbed her by her hip picking her up out of the chair as I sat down. "Now go find a new seat." I said as I pulled in my chair. Ada stood there her face got red which I assumed was due to anger as she stormed off to a new seat.

The teacher walked in and began his lesson. I looked over at Ada her blonde hair which before she had down she now had in a messy bun. She looked kinda good.. Fuck snap out of it Kieran she's a bitch. I shook my head and just kept taking my notes.

Mr Conway asked a  biology question. Mr and Ada both raised our hands. The teacher asked me my answer, "It's A." I said confidently. Ada all of a sudden stood up. "It's C." She raised confidently. This was about to be a battle.

We were both arguing back and forth about the answer until mr Conway stepped in. "I love seeing you both engaged in your educations. But unfortunately mr Knight, Ada is indeed correct." I sank down into my seat out of embarrassment. I kept my head down for the rest of that class. As soon as the bell rung it felt like a weight lifted off my chest.

Storming out of the class I see Ada she's talking to some girls. I felt so defeated. I decided to blow off some steam at the rink. After getting to the rink I put on my skates and stepped on the ice. Then I just kept skating and skating..

___________________________________

Word count: 1190
-
I'm so sorry I'm literally so bad at writing guys povs. 💀