🧡; Twisted Selection : Edgewood Academy Elite Book 1

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 ;Edgewood Elite rule this town, but that doesn't mean they can rule me

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 ;
Edgewood Elite rule this town, but that doesn't mean they can rule me.

After my dad goes missing, my family falls apart. News of an inheritance from a long-lost relative gives us the restart we need. At least, that's what I think until we get there.

Edgewood Academy is ruled by the town's four heirs.

Wes, broody and stuck up, wants me run out of town. He never misses an opportunity to tell me he thinks I'm trash and don't belong.

Wyatt, the jokester who wants to possess me, doesn't take no for an answer. From day one, he told me I would be theirs. He looks at me like he wants to fuse our souls.

Lev, silent but edgy, his calculating indifference runs hot and cold on the best of days. I don't know if he wants to own me or destroy me.

Owen, dark and depraved, I don't know what happened in his past, but his darkness seeks out my darkness.

Whatever the heirs have in store for me pales to the real reason I was brought here. A deal made long ago locked me into a deadly game.

Will I survive this Twisted Selection?

Twisted Selection is book one in a three-part slow burn why choose dark school romance series. Meaning the main character will end up with more than one love interest. As the series progresses, so will the level of darkness.

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ;
It is an 18+ series with profanity, feisty heroine, bullying, obsessive and possessive themes. This might not be the series for you if you have triggers. Some potential triggers include bullying, anxiety disorder, torture scenes, and kidnapping.

☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5

Where to begin OMG!!! This is everything I look for in a book, it's dark, dangerous, sensual the list goes on. A very strong FMC that is not a brat is a great thing for me, she's a fighter and a survivor. I like how she thinks she's not submissive but she definitely has that side when it comes to her guys. The men are dark and depraved with extreme dominance and love to degrade her but she enjoys it. There is a huge story line so it's not all wrapped around just sex which I like. Also the FMC is virginal which is an extra bonus! There's also plenty of bulling as in 2 of her guys are not really there with her and one hasn't decided one way or another and the other 2 are obsessed but extremely dominant with her. There is a lot of violence and mystery going on and lots of torture and death. I will definitely read again I'm sure once I'm done with the series and can't wait to read the next one.