pov remix part 1. oufit

It was a clouding morning some people was outside  I was inside brush my teeth and shower bush my hair and puton my clothes and my bag mega band my shoes.

I leave the house

I leave the house. I walk a round an talk to many people Dasiy: oh hi y/n here the map i make you. Dasiy give me a map. Y/n: thank you( I smlie).
she start to blushed. Dasiy: i-it no problem. I say bye an leave. I walk was about walk In to the grass up.
Oka: Hey, wait Don't go out!. Oak: it unsafe. wild pokemon live in tall grass yoy need your own pokemon for protection. Y/n: but pokemon get I don't had one. Oka: I know here come with me. I follow Oka to his lab and my rivals her name is aphmau. Aphmau: hi oka I plan wait. Oka: Sorry let me think oh yeah that I told you to come just wait. Oka: here y/n there are three pokemon here hehe. The pokemon are held inside poke balls. When u wad a serious problem pokemon trainer bit now in my old age I have only these three left. You can has two come on choose. Aphmau: hey oka no fair about me. Y/n: aphmau
Clam down he may You get two just
Wait ( pet her head). Oka: y/n is right just wait. Aphmau: ok but ssnt you y/n to pet more more.y/n: ok aphm. Aphm: hey. I walk two mid
An shiny Pikachu pop out and look at me. Y/n: hi here do you. want to join my journey. I ask her she nod.
I walk up to left pick up the poke ball I trow it a pink pokemon come out. Bulbasaur: bulbasaur ( hi Master). Oka: oh that bull pink shiny from land I was a trainer. Aphm: I'll take this two them. When Amph take the poke ball a shiny eevee and squirtle pop out. Amph: hi you two do you want to be in my team. They both say nodded. Ok: if a wild pokemon appears your pokemon can battle it. With at you should be albe to reach the next town. Are guy nickname your starter. Y/n: Yes, I will name them sarky and vine.  Amph: I name them fluffy and fin. Aphm: it really cute eevee squirtle is just I wanted. Oka: for a new trainer to catch their frist pokemon theme even I've ever seen such a thing. I was about to exit the lab. Oka: Oh just one more thing now that you two are setting out as trainer I'd like to ask your help with something. Take this with your journey. Oka take out a poke dex aphm: this a pokedex that I've designed it automatically record data on pokemon you've seen or caught and it makes an entry for each it an extremely high tech tool y/n and aphm I want you each to take one with you. We got pokedex for professor oka. Oka: you'll find you can't get very detailed data on pokemon by just seeing them you must catch pokemon to gather the most complete data to make a complete guide to all rhe pokemon in the wilds that was my dream bur I'm an old man now too old to get job done myself that why I want you young trainer to fulfill my dream for me get moving you two  this is a great undertaking in pokemon history my Pikachu jump on my shoulder. Amph: pokedex huh we're gonna meet so many pokemon this keep getting better and better I'm out right now y/n you should do the same if you think you're ready that is. She leave an is look at pokedex see Pikachu data.
Pikachu the electric mouse pokemo
n height This forest-dwelling Pokémon stores electricity in its cheeks, so you’ll feel a tingly shock if you touch it. I walk out the lab an walk to the grass.