part 2 remixed

I walkup the grass I seen a wild  shiny Oddish an I run up to it oh  I encountered a wild y/n: go pokeball
It the Oddish in the head it catchs. Y/n: all right I caught an shiny Oddish. Oddish data will be added to the pokedex. Oddish the weed pokemon a grass an Posion type. It may be mistaken for a clump of weed if you try to yank it out the ground it shrieks horribly. Oddish been add your party. I put the poke ball in my belt. I was about walk but I encountered a wild 2 shiny Rattata I trow a poke ball it caught the shiny and normal Rattata. Rattata data will be added to the pokedex. Rattata the  mouse pokemon normal typing. Will chew on anything with its fangs if you see one you can be certain that 40 more live in the area. I put the poke ball in my belt. An I encountered a wild shiny Pidgey. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught it. Pidgey data will be added to the pokedex. Pidgey a tiny brid pokemon normal and flying type very docile if attacked it will often kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back. So put the poke ball in my belt and encountered a wild shiny Bellsprout. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught the shiny Bellsprout. Bellsprout data will be added to the pokedex. Bellsprout the flower pokemon. Prefers hot and humid places. It ensnares tiny bugs with its vines and devours them. So I put my poke ball in my belt I walk to the poke mart mart man: hey you came up from pallet town. You must know professor oka right. I've got a delivery from him bit I can't leave the poke mart unattended right now. Can I get you this to professor for me? I took the parcel form the poke mart and i check my bag in I had 44 poke ball left. I walk back to oka lab. Oka:  why y/n back so sooo ? How that Pikachu doing. Y/n:good and have a parcel to you. Oka: Hm hmm. Oka: goodness me Pikachu here seem like it really come to be a ture to partners to you y/n. I think you've got what it takes to become a great pokemon trainer. What that you have Something for me. I head him his parcel. Oka: oh so my older arrived thank you for bringing it to me. Amph: Hey Professor oka it's about my its monve are... wow y/n that cool. Pikachu just rides on you like that. Amph eevee come out the poke ball an jump on Amph head.
Oka: ah and now we has Amphu as well what fine timing. I've  just been delivered some very items which I think I'll share with you two of you. We some got razz berrie from professor oka and we pit them in our bag. Amph: great l've been starving. Oka: I'll stop right there d
Daughter those berries are for pokemon to eat not you. When you want to catch pokemon try trowing one of those at your target before you take a poke ball it. You'll find that wild pokemon will be so happy to have a berry to nibble on that they'll become must easier you to catch. Amph: that was close I nearly swallow one if em right right up myself. Oka: you two it's up to you want to cacth lots of different pokemon or simply focus on training up your favorite my only  request is that you have fun either way. I about to leave. Amph: wait up. She walk up to me. Amph: come  on y/n you do know you can do more with pokemon you than just catch em right. If you're a trainer you have pokemon battle with other trainers too. I'll show you exactly what I mean. Y/n: sure why not. Amph/yn: let battle. Y/n: go poka. Amph: go eevee. Y/n: shaky use Thunder stock. Pika: pi ka chu she attack eevee with lighting and some damage. Amph: eevee use Tackle. Eevee do some some damage. Y/n: pika use Thunder stock an pika knock out eevee
Amph: return eevee and go squirtle
She she sent out shiny squirtle. Y/n: pika use Thunder stock an knock out shiny squirtle. Amph: what did i lost. Y/n: yes. Amph: aw jeez there I went mouthing like  I knew everything and lost how embarrassing. I probably should've trained my pokemon up a bit before tying a battle like that huh let battle some time. She leaves oka: did you enjoy frist battle young y/n your partner Pikachu seemed to like it I leave an go to viridian city. I walk to Route 23 an see a shiny Nidoran male but it was a girl. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught it. Nidoran male data will be added to the pokedex. Nidoran male Posion typeing. Poison Pin Pokémon Stiffens its ears to sense danger. The larger its horns, the more powerful its secreted venom. I put the poke ball in my belt an I see a shiny and normal Spearow. I trow  a poke ball Spearow data will be added to the pokedex. Sparrow flying and normal typing inept at flying high however it can fly around very fast to protect it terribly. I seee a Nidoran female. Y/n: go poke ball. I trow a poke ball. Nidoran female data will be added in the pokedex. Nidoran the Poison Pin Pokémon a mild-mannered pokemon that does not like to fight. Beware—its small horn secretes venom. I put the poke ball in my belt and encountered a wild shiny Mankey. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught it Mankey data will be added in the pokedex. Mankey a Pig Monkey Pokémon. fighting type. I put the poke ball in my belt and I walk left and go up and walk to route 2 an I encountered a wild shiny Weedle. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught it. Weedle data will be added in the pokedex. Weedle the bug Posion type hairy bug pokemon beware of the sharp sharp stinger on its head. It hides in grass and bushes where it eats leaves. I put the poke ball in my belt and encountered a wild shiny mew. Y/n: go poke ball I trow a poke ball it caught it. Mew data will be added to the pokedex. Mew the psychic New Species Pokémon. When viewed through a microscope, this Pokémon’s short, fine, delicate hair can be seen. I put the poke ball in my bag.

My pokemon gender

Pikachu female

Nidoran male is female

Two Rattata male

Two Spearow female

Bellsprout male

Four Oddish female

Pidgey male

Mew female

Weedle male

Mankey female.

The Husian pokemon is shiny