A Retrospective (A/N)

Hello everyone! Okay, don't be mad at me, I know I never finished this series, I'M SORRY. I think I grew so much as a person and a writer that I never really had the inspiration. I'm glad you all enjoyed it though and I hope it meant as much to you as it did to me. I like to think that Isla and Emelie found each other in the end as they always seem to do. I wrote this story as a little baby gay who really just wanted to be heard and seen and to write what I never seemed to find in books when I was younger. I want you all to know that this book changed my life. I mean, as a kid I always wanted to be a writer but I never thought I could. Because of this dumb website, I was able to come to terms with myself and grow as a person. I even was able to pursue the dreams that had always been in the back of my mind.

Anyways, I really want to share this inspiration and motivation with others so I have opted to spend my gap year with a volunteering charity teaching young children in Thailand, English. I have so much love for words and the language that allowed me to write my first ever book so I only thought it fitting that I pass this on to others. And some of you may be a little annoyed that I interrupted your day with my meaningless nonsense but this is something I'm so passionate and excited about so deal with it, I suppose. Unfortunately, trips like this are expensive. I'm not sure how much of the community I've built on this website is still around but if you are and have even a pound or two to spare I would appreciate it so much. The links are down below but I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you have any questions about the book or anything else leave them here and I will get back to you :)

https://www.justgiving.com/page/karishma-mistry-1713908290168

About the charity: https://projecttrust.org.uk/about-project-trust/