*The bouquet of flowers*

* * * * *

There you were on the other side of the road with a bouquet of flowers waiting for me.

The smile on your face when you handed me the bouquet of flowers. 

The way you grabbed my waist like you couldn't wait no longer. 

We sat on the table the bouquet of flowers lying beside, that's when you pulled out a ring and asked me to be your bride. 

We drank some wine, from across the table your hand found mine, that's when I felt a spark so magical yet full of sorrow and grief. 

Everything around me started floating in a wreck and a force pulled us apart in a speck yet I held on to that bouquet of flowers. 

Soon everything became a blurred and my mind was stirred. 

Slowly I opened my eyes and soon everything came to focus. 

My mind couldn't comprehend what my eyes could as my mind remembered I was last on a date with you, that's when the memories flooded in bashing my thoughts. 

My eyes fell on the bouquet of flowers that were no longer as lively as they used to be they were dried and were fading just like your memories were. 

The bouquet of flowers reminds me of the time we spent together happily yet it reminds me of the day you hand me the bouquet of flowers, said goodbye and never returned. 

My mind accepted that dead couldn't return but my heart still couldn't comprehend the thought. 

I will always hold on the bouquet of flowers. 

* * * * *