Present day

leilaninorris

oscarpiastri began following you

follow back | delete

"Lani hurry up we're gonna be late!" Jasmine said.
"I'm coming. I'm coming." Leilani called back as she rushed around the hotel room gathering all her belongings.
"Neve's outside." Jasmine said as she opened the door.

"Hey guys." Neve said as she entered the room. "Are you guys ready to go?"
"Two secs." Leilani said as she stuffed her things into her bag.
"Neve, I'll meet you in the car park." Lando called from outside the room.
"Okayy." Neve said back as she began to help Leilani get all her stuff ready.
"Sorry." She muttered, she didn't mean to keep everyone waiting but she'd woken up later then she meant to as she was exhausted from their travelling the day before.
"It's fine, let's go." Neve said as they got the last of her things.

"Where's Oscar?" Neve asked as they headed down with Jasmine.
"Gone to his car." Jasmine said.
"Also Lani do you mind going with Oscar?" Neve asked.
"How come?" Leilani asked.
"Well firstly it's nice if he's not by himself but also he's got your paddock pass." Neve said.
"Sure." Leilani replied.

They reached the car park and went their separate ways to their different cars.

"Hi." Leilani said as she got in the car.
"Hello." Oscar replied before driving off the moment she shut the door, not even giving her a chance to put her seatbelt on.
"Jeez okay." Leilani mumbled to herself.
"We're late." Oscar said as explanation.
"My bad." Leilani replied.
"Yeah." Oscar said back.

The rest of the journey remained in silence until they arrived when Oscar pulled out a paddock pass from his glovebox and handed it to Leilani.

"At least try to enjoy the race for the sake of your brother." He said before walking off.
"Okay...?" Leilani hesitantly said as she made her way over to the stands.

🦋

Leilani tried she honestly did but she didn't understand what was going on. It was literally cars repeatedly going around in circles yet there were still so many different complicated rules like Lando was first but then he was deleted?? But then he was undeleted?? Lewis came 2nd but then he came first but then he went back to 2nd?? And this wasn't even the actual race yet.