Aliens, Demons, Cyborgs and Beast Boys Oh My

Robin's POV

Tonight is my first patrol in Jump City and one of the last as my Run as Robin although maybe I should part from that name now rather than later, my new gear isn't done yet, but I made a simple alteration to my back up Robin suit, no one had ever seen me wear it but the R emblem is a dead giveaway to who I am, so I removed it.

Now I am out monitoring the city, I heard a scream coming from nearby

Now I am out monitoring the city, I heard a scream coming from nearby. Now it was time to go to work.

I was looking down at an alley I saw three thugs cornering two young women, I made my move, using my grappling gun I swung down, grabbed one of the men and yanked him away, throwing him against a nearby wall knocking him out from the force used.

I quickly disappeared in the shadows, The other two looked panicked.

Thug²: Did you see that, it looked kinda like Robin?!

Thug³: What would Robin be doing in Jump City.

Suddenly I jumped out and used a scissor kick on one of the men and a forward flip heel kick to his head knocking him out as well, I glared at the man remaining, he looked both scared and angry.

Thug³: You! This ain't your city, where's the bat bird boy?

I stared at the man before walking towards him. I spoke with pure apathy.

Grayson: I think your confusing me for someone else, Robin is dead, I just came to this city and I work alone.

I then punched him in the face knocking him unconscious. I turned to the women and told them to go somewhere safe. They thanked me a quickly left. It was a good first day.

The next few nights were alot like the first, my new suit and equipment were done although my new suit is technically a prototype it is fall better than what I have been using. Tonight I am wearing it underneath my civilian clothes. I was wearing a dark grey hoodie with my hood up, my mask was also on, and and was wearing black sweatpants. I was walking around watching for any potential threats.

I was bummed by a strange girl I thought she was a goth her hair was dark blue. But her skin was grey and had some jewel on her forehead, I felt something weird when we made contact. She stared at me and looked at me in pity like she knew something about me I shrugged it off and continued.

 She stared at me and looked at me in pity like she knew something about me I shrugged it off and continued