Season 1, Episode 1: Agent X's First Assignment!

Author's Note: The following tale you are about to witness here was made few years back then as that it hasn't been fully finished. The story will still keep going on from there as that we would make sure nothing bad happen to it this time. No disaster shall be happening here this time. Anyways, please enjoy this story! 

FADE IN.

***It shows the cuddly penguin icon as that it flies on out of here***

Kind Old Granny: Hey there, people! Kind Old Granny here. Welcome to the Cuddly Penguin Show! Shall we sing our song? ***She then leans into the ears*** Okay!

***The Kind Old Granny then starts to play her song, but then gets interrupted with a clown as that he then throws a bomb at her as she screams***

***The clown reveals to be the OTS agent***

OTS agent: I am so sorry about this, Kind Old Granny. We need this timeslot urgently!

***Kind Old Granny screams as that he then gets hit with the bomb***

OTS agent: Clear?

***Multiple agents says "CLEAR!"***

OTS agent: RUN "THE ADVENTURES OF AGENT X!" SHOW!

*It then shows a white dot appears as it goes*

*Then, as it reaches the right side of the frame, it shows the point of view of a killer with a blaster gun with a target on it. Agent X is then seen walking, he then turns and sees the killer. After that, he pulls out the X Blaster and shoots it at him.*

*The killer then feels dizzy and then is now fainted; the white dot then goes to the bottom right of the screen*

*It then zooms in onto the white dot and then it shows a view of the city of Grand Island, Nebraska. It then zooms down onto the top of the building.*

EXT. LOCATION #1- TOP OF A BUILDING - DAYTIME

*Opens on a building with a mysterious guy with black skin with sunglasses standing on top of it. It is daytime and that a guy with the gray tuxedo stares angrily at a bad guy*

???:(narrating) Have you ever wondered how there are many villains around in a city to fight against us good guys? *He punches a bad guy with a mustache* Like, for example: When there are many bad guys trying to stop you. *It zooms out of a building as many villains surround him* *It then zooms back in on the guy with the gray tuxedo* Well, it's like that every day for me now since my life has changed.

EXT. LOCATION #2- OUTSIDE - NIGHT

*Scene shifts to many people taking pictures*

???: The name is Rogers. Frank Rogers, a private detective who solves mysteries.

*It then shows a black guy with a green tuxedo and a blue tie and with short black hair*

Frank Rogers: I am famous for being known as the greatest detective who solves mysteries. I am known as the "Modern-Day Sherlock Holmes of the U.S.A." I am also known as "The Detective of the Midwest of the U.S.A." and "The Detective of the West of the U.S.A." I earned that third nickname while I was in Grand Island in Nebraska, a state that is in the Midwestern region of the U.S.

*It then shows a newspaper that says "Spy News: Agent X Saves the Day!" as it is only used in for OTS news (for spies only)*

Frank: (narrating) But to the entire world, I am known as Agent X, a top secret agent in the city of Grand Island, Nebraska.

*It shows Agent X standing on a building*

Frank: (narrating) You may be wondering how did I become Agent X? Well, it all started after I fought an evil organization known as the "Lords of Violent Extremists".