Characters of The Adventures of Agent X!

Author's Note: No, this is not a new episode. Despite that I am going to plan to do a new chapter weekly still, I thought I'd figured to let you know on who would be the characters involved in the A-X story. Hope you guys enjoy it. The new episode won't be out until Sunday next week. 

Main characters

Agent X (A.K.A. Francis "Frank" Baskerville Rogers):  He is a top secret agent of Organization of Top Spies (from Grand Island, Nebraska; part of League of United Agents) who fights crime and defeats evil when he's Agent X. He's a British Filipino African-American teenage boy. When he's Frank Rogers, he's known as a famous private detective who solves mysteries. He's also very talented, good at piano, and at dancing. He deals with different problems with the fact that he has autism, and he struggles with socializing with people. He also struggles with depression and anger management. In his spare time, he practices piano and sometimes, he raps through different hip hop/rap and R&B songs. He dreams of being an artist. He is the main protagonist of the series. 

Logan Stock: He is an agent of the Organization of Top Spies and was a spy roommate in St. Insidioso. He joined in after he saw Agent X and Agent Nicholson fighting against Dr. John Johnson, Scar and Agent 0 (when he was evil back then). His personality is that he's snarky, disrespectful, and a bit of a jokester. He is 17 years old.

Patrick Nicholson: He is an agent working for the Organization of Top Spies and was a spy roommate in St. Insidioso. He later joined on missions as he teamed up with Agent X and Logan Stock to fight against Dr. John Johnson, Scar and some other villains. His personality is that he is sometimes sarcastic, rough around the edges as he likes to defend people from danger as well as being cheerful. He is 15 years old.

Major Nathaniel "Nate" Hamish Schroeder: He's the boss of the Organization of Top Spies as he gives the agents' orders and assignments to them. He is 44 years old. He has a black mustache and black hair. His personality is that he is kind, but sometimes, ruthless to give people orders as he is ticked off sometimes whenever it goes wrong.

Supporting characters

Prison Guard Ahrberg: A prison guard who works at Grand Island Maximum Security Prison. Her personality is that she's tough and pretty. It was revealed in "True Identities Revealed", she was Psychiatrist Miller and Dr. Rod James' real mother. The C.I.A. lady was the fake mother & was undercover. They were unaware until they saw a video of the fake mother, setting up a case for the agency. But, the video also revealed their real mother. Originally, she was told that both of them died at birth, but then, they showed the videotape of what actually happened to them. Character made by: Rodger Bishop Jr. and Erin Ahrberg. Inspired off of: Erin Ahrberg.

Prison Guard BonGiovanni: She works at the Grand Island prison as a security prison guard and is partners with Prison Guard Ahrberg. They have a great friendship with each other. Her personality is that she's nice and kind to the guards and the agents, but is mean, rude & bossy to all prisoners in there. Character made by: Rodger Bishop Jr. Inspired off of: Angela BonGiovanni.

President Suzanna Seckinger: She is the president of the United States of America. Her personality is that she's strong, witty and a good cook. Character made by: Rodger Bishop Jr. and Susan Seckinger. Inspired off of: Susan Seckinger.

Skyler Rogers: She is the mother of Frank Rogers, and the wife of Jack Williams Rogers. Her maiden name was "Simmonds". She works at the Grand Island National Museum as a curator. Her personality is that she's rational, independent and that she's modest.

Beatrice "Bea" Abbey Rogers (pitch)/Beatrice "Bea" Abbey Kudo (RP version): She is Frank Rogers's older sister. Her personality is that she's mean, rude, obnoxious to other people, but nice to Frank and to Sadie. She is also nice to Fritz, but Fritz doesn't like Bea that much. Frank and Bea talked about going to do future plans to go to California. Her dream is to try to make music videos. She has bipolar disorder. When she gets mad, she always becomes mean and yelling at certain people (Skyler Rogers and Jack Williams Rogers; A.K.A. her parents).