𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

season 3, episode 21 

❝Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture, and save it from the funny tricks of time.❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette, Damon and Bonnie had driven over to meet the others outside of the school and Bonnie was explaining an app on her phone. 

"We just got this," She told the vampires. "It connects me to Caroline and Elena through our phones. They're in Alaric's classroom. We should go in from the south entrance."

Juliette hummed while Damon said, "Digital locator spell, why the hell do we need you then?" He joked and walked towards Jeremy. "Hand it over."

"I'm not giving you my ring," Jeremy told them. "Let me do this."

"Listen, by our math you've already died once, possibly twice, wearing that thing and if for some reason Bonnie can't restart your heart and you do die, then before you know it we have another psycho alter-ego on our hands," Juliette explained to him. "Which is bad, so give us the ring."

Jeremy still refused. "This is my ring, Elena is my sister. No one's gonna fight harder for her than me."

Damon rolled his eyes. "Fine, be stubborn." He turned to Bonnie. "Try not to kill him will you."

Aaron, Klaus and Stefan walked over. "Look at this, one big happy family." Aaron taunted.

"Drink this," Bonnie held up a vial of blood. "It's my blood. It will link us all together so that when I stop Jeremy's heart, you'll have the power to stop Alaric. You have to make a physical connection to his bloodstream. A vein, artery, something connected to his heart."

"If one of us gets a clean shot, take it," Stefan continued. "The other four hold him down."

Klaus took the vial last. "Before we all walk through these doors let's get on the same page, shall we? I was the one who created your vampire bloodline, therefore, I am responsible for your lives, Tyler's life and Caroline's life. And of course, Abby's life, should anything go wrong."

"Or you're just lying to save your ass." Damon argued.

"He's not," Juliette spoke. "You're not mine, I made sure mine was all women and you're not Aaron's either. He's never sired anyone in his life. He made sure of it." Aaron nodded. "But by all means, go ahead and call our bluff. Let the teacher kill Nik, you'll all be dead soon after."

"let's just get this over with, shall we?" Aaron interrupted and the vampires began walking towards the school.

After a few minutes of silently walking around, they found Alaric with the Salvatore's lying on the floor next to him. Klaus made contact with him first which should've given Bonnie the sign to start the spell. Juliette and Aaron ran forward to help hold Alaric back but what they didn't expect was for Alaric to be just as strong as them, if not stronger.

Juliette was thrown against the lockers and Aaron's neck was broke while Klaus was flung across the hallway. Alaric went after him first and was about to stake him when Elena stopped everyone.

"Stop!" Elena shouted. "Let him go or I'll kill myself."

"Put it down Elena." Alaric told her.

"Why?" She questioned. "Because you still need me alive? There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there? She didn't want you to be immortal so she tied your life to a human one. Mine. That way, you only have one lifespan to kill all vampires and then you'll be gone. So when I die, you die too. That's it, it has to be."

Juliette realised that it actually made sense, she stood up behind Elena.

"You're wrong." Alaric growled.

"Am I?" The doppelgänger shot back. She turned to Juliette. "Kill me."

Juliette realised that Elena meant she had to feed on her so her hybrid face emerged as she sank her teeth into Elena's neck.

"Stop, stop!" Alaric yelled immediately. He stood up and the originals ran before he could stop them. Klaus grabbed Aaron and Juliette with Elena, leaving the two Salvatore boys alone.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette was pacing back and forth as she and Aaron waited in the town square for Klaus to meet them. They had reluctantly agreed to wait for him to drain Elena of her blood for his hybrids and he said he would meet them there.

"It's ben 30 minutes, he should be here by now." Juliette said.

Aaron sighed. "Relax, Nik can handle himself."

Juliette continued to panic. "But what if they turn on him? And they all kill him together?"

"They won't because then they'll die." Aaron told her.

Juliette stopped. "What if they use the spell on him?" They both went quiet and looked at each other for a moment.

"Okay," Aaron began. "First of all, we should stop panicking-"

"Stop panicking? He's my brother!" Juliette exclaimed.

"And he's my best friend!" Aaron shot back. He sighed before walking over to her and putting his hands on her shoulders trying to calm her down. "Look, let's just go back to the house and see if he's okay. That sound good?"

Juliette looked up at him before nodding. "Yeah, let's do that."

Juliette had been right. Klaus was no longer at the house and the blood bags containing Elena's blood were scattered on the floor. The two looked at each other.

"Call the others. I'll get to the Salvatore's." Juliette said before walking out while Aaron took out his phone.

A/N

I know it's short, sorry, but I just wanted to get it out.

 also, I'm laughing so hard bc the TikTok account I made has 461 likes but only 4 followers. like that's not making sense in my brain 😭 please go follow the account guys it's become my new obsession:

gossip_girl_20071

bye guys!!