04

"...Have you seen that guy..."

"...From what I found."

"...And that's.... real hardworking and he has muscles too..."

"Ma'am, do you need someone to show you the way?" Yoonah shook her head at the lady, signing her name on the paper before collecting her bag from the desktop. The reception lady still gave her the general direction of the doctor's office before she left.

"Now now ladies, stop talking about it. You're still work—" Yoonah stopped focusing on their word after that. From what she understood, they were gushing about a patient who was exercising during his hospital stay. And from what she knew, he was a Hunter.

The name of the hunter came to her without any problem since she was specifically there in that hospital for him. Her body moved on autopilot as she thought about what would happen when she came face to face with Jinwoo. What was she going to say? She couldn't just go up to him and say 'Hey buddy, long time no see. Oh well, you don't know me but I know you. So did that instant dungeon work out for you or not?'.

Ignoring the directions given by the reception she took a left turn where she should have walked straight. Although she came to the hospital to supposedly see a doctor for 'treatment' she herself was clear of the reason. As such, she purposely left her bodyguard in the lobby.

The door to Jinwoo's room was open when she arrived. A nurse clad in a green uniform stood in front of a man with an average height, black hair and dark eyes. His arms were toned and he looked pretty competent as a hunter.

'But his senses are still shit.' She thought to herself as she watched him input his number for the nurse. 'Dense overpowered MC and shit' she scoffed at the man. She waited until the nurse got her phone back before speaking up.

"Excuse me, Miss Hana right?" She asked as though she was making sure. Even though she was sure that it was her name. The nurse jumped in her place as a wild blush covered her face. Jinwoo looked at her over the nurse's shoulder but she paid it no heed. She had seen what she wanted to see, there was no point in staying there anymore.

"Sorry to interrupt, I forgot the way and then I saw you. I remembered you from my last visit so could I trouble you to help me find the doctor's office?" The nurse soon came back from her crush-induced haze and professionally guided her out of the room towards the corridor where she began asking her some basic questions. Yoonah realised that Hana was still embarrassed when the latter forgot to ask her the name of the doctor she came to see, she didn't raise the question either but glanced at Jinwoo before the door shut behind her.

Sung Jinwoo did complete the instant dungeon.

She nodded at the nurse who spoke about something she wasn't paying attention to.

'But for some reason, he was stronger than he was supposed to be.' Jinwoo's level did not increase, it was still at 18 but she knew that she could trust that system as much as she trusted the dragon monarch. Which was none.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Since I keep increasing my strength stat, my body's probably changing accordingly." He glanced at his toned body before looking back at the screen.

"Maybe I put too many points on strength..."

"What happens if I keep putting points in strength? Hopefully not..." He stopped as the image of an extremely muscular him flashed in his mind, shuddering at the unexpected image.

Just high damage was not good without balance, the opposite was the same. Since the synergy between strength and agility was good then he could put some into that. Health was better the higher it was, and senses were more useful than he previously thought. Looking at the intelligence section, he was unable to think much about it. It seemed to be related to magic but he couldn't understand if he needed it. With a thought, he put the remaining points into Strength, Agility and Sense.