Chapter 1

"How long have you been in here?" asks someone in the dark. I can't see their face. I think I'm halucinating, because that's the question, that has been on my mind for a couple of days now. I've been locked in here for a long time.

"I stopped counting the days on my 63th day here. And it was a long time ago. But who are you?"

"I am Blake from your school. We had science lessons together."

"How did you get here? I thought there's no door or something to get in."

"Honestly..., I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean, I went home from school. I was about to cross the road. And...."

"And?"

"And I don't remember what happened next until now. And by the way, where are we?"

"I don't know. I haven't figured it out yet. It looks here like in a cellar."

"But what are we gonna do? We're locked between four dark walls with only one light bulb that is going to go out and we can't see any door or exit."

"We can do only one thing, to find the door. Here must be a door, how would they have got us here."

As soon as we started looking for a door, Blake has tripped over something. It was a door handle, but where was the door to tuck it in? We searched every centimeter of the walls until...