Yuki becoming a bitch.

All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction and is meant to be read as such. Get ready for some descriptive explicit scenes.

Yuki sat there naked on his bed, looking at the dildo. He wanted, or in fact, needed to cum so bad. He hadn't even lasted the day. He immediately looked up some porn and found a femboy dildoing his ass. Yuki started to reconsider. He was a man; he was into girls; no way he would act like that femboy. But as the femboy in the video let out soft moans and bit his lip in pleasure, Yuki said, "Just once, just a taste." He didn't have any lube, but he figured lotion usually used for him to jerk his dick would work just as well.

He pumped a thick glob of lotion and began to rub it on his soft pink pucker. With a slight hesitation, he cast aside any protest in his mind and slid a finger in. It slipped in rather easily. He began to twist his finger, trying to coat the inside with lotion. He pulled his finger out, scooped some more lotion from his hand, and went back in. Each time, his finger slid in easier than before. He even tried to put another finger in, and with little to no hesitation, it went right in. "I see, so the article that told me to push when inserting was right." Suddenly, a chill caught Yuki as he instinctively shivered and clenched down on his fingers.

Yuki let out a soft moan as he felt the pressure in his ass. He was almost shocked by his own voice; it was so girly. Yuki slipped his fingers out, and they made a slight plop sound. He coated the dildo in a nice layer of lotion, then wiped his hands off with the towel he had ready. He was again worried. He had just sounded like a girl. He didn't like that. But it did feel good. Nothing amazing, though, like what was described. But his star was winking now, and he could feel it twitching in anticipation. He battled internally a little before finally saying, "Ah, fuck, why not."

He slipped the dildo in as he gasped. He had planned on taking it slow, but in his internal struggle, he shoved about half of it in. Again, he clenched down on it against his will. He took a few deep breaths; it wasn't as bad as he had thought. The dildo was only 5 inches long and two inches around, nothing like the dicks he saw in porn. He looked again at his screen, the femboy's face buried in the pillows as he furiously pumped the fake dick in and out of his butt, crying in pleasure. Yuki couldn't take it; he wanted to feel it too.

The rabbit hole was not the only place he was going to go in deep. He began to slowly slide more and more of the dildo into his tight virgin hole until finally, he hit the balls of the dildo. It was all in. He was taking short, sharp breaths as he looked up. His full-length mirror was facing the bed, and he saw the dildo all the way in.

But Yuki took a good look at his cute, flushed face, his sharp eyes masterfully brought out by the makeup. His hair was still tied in a girly style from when he was at Maddie's. He looked at his smooth legs and cute butt, his small brown but perky Asian nipples. He looked like a girl who was discovering the sensations her body could feel for the first time. He shed a single tear, a small piece of the facade in him dying, only the beginning of a new birth and a better future. He wanted this more than he knew right now.

Yuki slowly began to pull the dildo out, and his ass clamped down again, not wanting to let go. As he slowly slid it back in, he realized he was still too tight. He now had a different problem: it didn't want to come out now that it was in. Yuki squeezed down hard, not realizing what a girly talent this was and how many men he could please with his tightness.

Granted, Asians were just tighter in general, boy or girl. Yuki decided to click the button and start the vibe; maybe that would loosen him up. He had not realized the strongest part of the vibe was sitting right on his bitch button (prostate). He clicked the first setting, only to yelp, arch his back, curl his toes, and cry out in as girly a voice as he had ever heard. He looked at the screen, hoping it was the femboy in the video, to see the video had long ended, and all the sounds were him and his butt.

Yuki had cum, but nothing came out of his cage. He had never experienced such pleasure, but it was torturous as he was too in the throes of ecstasy to even have time to yank the dildo out of his butt as it continued to assault his G-spot. He had just cum and was extra sensitive; the dildo was overwhelming him. He cried tears of pleasure as he came again, this time shooting out a pathetic load of cum, but more than he ever did when jerking off.

He again shrieked like a girl, squirting like a whore as he moaned and orgasmed. He finally yanked the dildo out, gasping, his warm sticky hole a little agape for a second before closing. He lay on his side, his cum sticky on his hand and thigh. As if possessed by a sex demon, he licked a finger of cum, then began to clean his hand with his tongue, enjoying the taste. When he swallowed, he suddenly snapped back out of his glow and looked at his hand, a little disgusted and confused as to why he had done that. He couldn't deny that the pleasure everyone raved about, however, was seriously underestimated. He had cum hard twice like a bitch and even lapped up his own cum. His tight pucker, currently a little sore, was not as puckered as before, not noticeably different but on its way to becoming a pussy.

Had Maddie known what she missed out on today, she would have vomited blood in regret. If she had been a guiding hand here, she would have been able to accelerate Yuki's feminization. Luckily for her, Yuki was at it again and again. He completely forgot to even go over to Maddie's as he wanted to impale his ass on the pink vibe. Maddie foolishly thought Yuki had caught on and gotten away, but when he showed up in a week on time to have the cage removed, Maddie noted Yuki was glowing, like a girl who had been fucked. A grin spread across her face as she asked, "So, did you have any fun this week with my dildo?" Yuki kept his lips tightly shut as his eyes darted around and his face grew bright red. That was all Maddie needed to see to know it went splendidly. He was really shaping up to Maddie's vision.

Unfortunately for Yuki, he was tied up in a chair as Maddie removed the cage. She came in with wet wipes and cleaned his cock, and Yuki very much enjoyed her slow, careful strokes. Maddie knew what she was doing; she had handled many cocks tougher than his little baby dick. Yuki couldn't help it; he began to squirt onto Maddie's hand. Had he not been cumming so hard, he would have bothered to notice Maddie's eyes were not shocked as a grin spread on her face.

She pouted when he looked at her and said, "Jeez, what a naughty boy. You got my hand covered in all this sticky goo. Gross. You should clean it for me," she said as she stuck her hand in front of his face, his white cum on her fingers slowly about to drip. Maddie had a suspicion Yuki had at least tasted it and wanted to see what he would do. She was actually rather shocked as he caught the strands before they fell and sucked on each of her fingers like he was licking honey off of them. "Well, that's the spirit," she said, astonished.

Maddie wasn't sure where Yuki was in her plan so far. He had magically disappeared from stage 2 and done something on stage 5. He was so reluctant to dress up, to wear makeup, to put on the cock cage, yet he clearly had a hunger for cum now. She didn't even have to convince him, and not only that, he ate it like it was delicious. As he sucked on her last finger, he even showed her the cum before swallowing. "This bitch is a natural," she thought to herself. But in honesty, Yuki had been watching lots of femboy porn as he pumped his ass. He was hooked and just copied what he saw. Maddie got a lovely idea to humiliate him a little and see how far he would go. "Hey, I had a great idea, Yuki. I'm going to let you out of these restraints and let you jerk off one time, okay?​⬤

Yuki was so excited; he did still miss the feeling of stroking his dick, despite the orgasms being ten times better and more intense with the dildo. Then Maddie said, "However, you are gonna have to lick it all up again." He hesitated but not for long, as he was already kind of used to it now. He had been lapping up his cum all week. "And," she said, "I want you to cum here," pointing at her feet. Yuki was so horny he didn't care. She had such cute, pretty feet he was happy to. "Yes, Maddie, thank you," he said without really thinking, responding to her more as his mistress than girlfriend. Maddie's eyes lit up with delight. Halloween was around the corner; she didn't have to worry if she could convince him to go out dressed anymore. At this rate, he may just suck a dick.

But Maddy calmed herself. "Slow down," she reminded herself. "They are only this cute in the start before they turn into whores forever. When I'm done, he's gonna beg me for a dick."

Maddy still didn't have a clue what was going on, but his subconscious was up to date. And it really liked him being a girl. There was a cute Asian girl in the closet of his mind slowly coming out. She was scared of what people might think of her. She just wanted love and affection. And Maddy was slowly coaxing her out of Yuki. He would only realize this when it would be too late.