part-18

Ks- boo aap kha ho🥺🥺 mujhe Darr lag rha hai

When hm heard the news of her being missing she was not able to process anything

What??

How??

These were the things moving in her mind but somehow she controlled herself and speeded towards the mansion.

On reaching the mansion she ran inside. She was still thinking it to be some kind of misunderstanding but she was also having fear that if she is not here then where is she?

Living room

She sees her mother bua and Niya is tensed and ss and cc is also there....

Hm- ammi rabbit Kahan hai (she asked her with difficulty as her voice was becoming heavy with emotion)

Nm- hasu... Pata nahin kahan hai karu kisi ne usko dekha nahin jaate hue but wo kahin Chali gai hai...

Hm- kya matlab hai kisi ne nahin dekha??? Aise kaise ho sakta hai?? sab kahan the tab?(She shouted being angry)

Nm- hasu....hasuu sun toh(nm try to stop her but hm walked out from there)

While going out she noticed chocolate cookies on the floor.she picked it up and smiled a little thinking about the way she used to tell her of her love for chocolate cookies.

Suddenly she remembered her receptionist was also talking about some girl making cookies for her. Not everyday a girl brought cookies for her..

Sure thing...many girls had a crush on her but cookies were something else..

A thought came in her...what if it was her rabbit.....

She immediately called her PA....

PA- hello mam

Hm- yes akaash...the receptionist that works on our ground floor...msg me her number immediately....

PA- mam everything okay??...

Hm- yess just msg me her number(irritated tone)

PA- yes yes mam...

After a few minutes she got the MSG and she called the receptionist....

Rec- hello

Hm- yes it's haseena malik

Rec- yes mam(she immediately changed her voice and hm wanted to gag at her failed attempt to sound seductive)

Hm- any girl came to you today while stating she brought cookies for me??...(Impatient tone)

Rec- yeah yeah...one girl came..was saying that she brought cookies for you but I didn't let her in...I did the right thing na haseena...( She stated proudly and at the end she tried to purr which was more like the sound of a dying whale....)

Hm- NO. You did absolutely wrong...and if the matter is what I am thinking then prepare yourself to be on the road...and it's mam for you....(And disconnected the call and moved out)