part-20

Next day in morning

Hm wake up and see ks is sleeping and kiss her forehead....ks slowly wake up and see hm

Hm- good morning baby...

Ks- good morning boo😘(and kissed hm cheeks)

Hm and ks fresh hote hai then niche jaate hai aur breakfast k baad hm office chali jaati hai aur ks niya ke sath unke room mein dono baatein karne lagte hai ....

In evening

ks was standing in front of a mirror and smiling to herself and was getting all happy in her mind...about her wedding with her boo....

She has listened all the talks of elders when she came down for a glass of water...

She knew that listening to the talks of elders is bad manners but as she heard the words haseena she stopped their and listen the talks ...

She couldn't believe it was like a dream for her...haseena was her real prince...her mumma told her stories about prince and princess and she also want her prince..now she's going to marry....she was haseena princess...

She came back quietly to her room and then she couldn't contain her excitement and happiness and started to jump quietly...

She was still looking in ther mirror lost in her own dreamland that she didn't noticed that the door of her room opened and hm come inside...

Hm looked at her dreamy face and frowned with a smile on her face...

She thought she would be taking a nap and so she came just to see her beautiful face...

She came behind her and looked at her but ks was still lost...hm was amused...

She back hugged her with a happy smile...ks squeaked in surprise....

Ks looked at her in the mirror and there she was with her chin on her head...

She was still looking at her when hm said...

Hm- kya ho rha hai baby...kha khoye ho aap (ks came out of her surprised state and remembered everything that what she was thinking and immediately blushed while looking down...

Hm looked at her with a small smile...

Hm- woww to ab meri rabbit meri baton pai bhi blush karne lagi...(With teasing look)

Hm made her turn

Hm- rabbit look at me..(she shook her head and ducked it more low..)

Hm see her confusedly..she held her chin and raised her head but her eyes were closed...

Hm shooked her head ..and pulled ks by her waist towards herself...ks immediately opened her eyes...

Hm- kya hua mere baby ko...hmm

Ks- ku..kuch..nahii

Hm- acha ji now tell me why weren't you looking at me?(While tucking her hairs behind her ear)

Ks- kyuki...um mai bride hu na I am supposed to be shy na...(In cute tone...)(Hm understood that maybe someone has talked about their marriage with her...

Hm smile at this and kissed her forehead...

Hm- um let's go outside vahi dinner karlenge

Ks- sachii(happily)

Hm- yess😊 Mai fresh hokar aati hun fir chalenge...

They went to restaurant and did their dinner and ks is sad because hm didn't let her eat noodles....

They were sitting in the car and hm was driving car while ks was busy playing with her finger gazing outside....

Her mood was still a bit ofbut she was trying her best to hide...

Hm- rabbit (hm called her but ks only replied with a hmm making hm sigh..)

Hm- baby idhar dekho na(but she didn't look at her...)

Hm- acha na dekho...abhi aik ice cream parlour guzra tha to Mai nai socha q na apne rabbit ko lai doon par unhe to meri taraf dekhna hi nahi hai na...(In a fake sad tone while smiling internally)

On hearing the word ice cream..ks head perked up a bit and she bit her lip while thinking...

Hm was looking at her from the corner of her eyes..when ks turned to her...she immediately diverted her attention back on road....

Now she was continuously looking at hm with raised brows waiting in anticipation while hm was fully on ignoring her ...

Hm looked at her and made a fake confused face

Hm- mujhe q dekh rhe ho aap aise(innocently)

Ks- (like a obedient child) aapne bola na isliye....

Hm- ohh...achaa good dekhte raho...(Again started to look ahead)

Ks- to ab (she said in quiet tone and hm again acted of being confused)

Hm- ab kiya (raised brows)..

Ks- umm meri ice cream...(She said in hopeful tone and hm smiled internally at her cute antics..)

Hm- konsi ice cream baby (acting totally obvious)

Ks- vahi jo apne abhi bola tha....

Hm- acha vohhh...(While stretching vohhh)

Ks- haann vohii(happily)

Hm- ab vo nhi lai saktai(hm said abruptly while forming a sad face from a happy one)

Ks- par qq(slightly whiny tone)

Hm- q k vo peechai reh gya...

Ks- ohh...achaa(disappointed tone..while making a big pout..she sat while looking down..with her hand folded on her chest.)

She was sitting there when hm looked at her and not being able to hold her laugh anymore she laughed loudly at her cute expressions..

Ks- booooo....(She shouted at her with a cute angry pout...and she immediately stopped laughing)

Ks- aap mujhe tease kar rhe the na(in accusing tone)

Hm- happy realization baby😘(she said sarcastically and ks gave her a death glare)

Ks- hey bhagwan...mey kya karun Inka Kahan phass gyi mai(muttering to herself)

Hm- yeh kha Sai suni hai apne sari baatein(she asked because she knew these lines were clearly the one ks heard some where..)

Ks- wo na bua ji na maa ko apni husband ki complain kar Rahi thi (she said sheepishly but abruptly her face changed back to angry.)

Ks- aap na topic na change karain...okay( ks said and hm again laughed)...

Ks- aap na bht gande ho...ap mujhe aik ice cream bhi nhi la k dai saktai..(in complaing tone...)

Hm- acha ji...roz Roz aap ko kon khilata tha...tab to bolti ho k ap bhot achay ho( hm said sarcastically)

Ks- han..umm..thoh aap achai walai gandai ho..hann achai wali gandai...(She said while stammering in first ...but in last her tone became firm....

Hm- ohhh meri cutiee....Mai kya karun aapka..you are so cute my rabbit...(Hm said and only after one second of her statement ks was blushing like a tomato...)

Hm take u turn and they both eat ice cream with hm teasing karu then they came in mansion and sleep cuddling each other ❤️

Like

Comment