44.worldnews

Liked by zerrie and 273,388 others @worldnews✅ Zayn Malik's baby mama model Gigi Hadid charged with drug possession on her recent trip to Switzerland and may have lost her daughter because of it

@worldnews✅ Zayn Malik's baby mama model Gigi Hadid charged with drug possession on her recent trip to Switzerland and may have lost her daughter because of it.

Recently photos have surfaced of one directions Zayn Malik and little mixes Perrie Higgins with Zayn's daughter Khai hadid malik in an airport the night Zayn was supposed to meet up with the other one direction stars Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan for the start of their tour to which Zayn was seen landing in an American airport where band member Niall Horan and bodyguard Paul Higgins awaited his arrival.

He then with daughter Khai went to the hotel they are staying at. That made a lot of people suspicious as too why mother of 5 month old khai did not have her.

A source close to the Hadid family confirmed that on the twenty ninth of December Gigi and friend Kendall Jenner flew out to switzerland on a private jet and were stoped by airport security for a routine security check of their luggage to which they found Marijuana and cocaine as well as utensils used for the consumption of the illegal drugs marijuana is strictly illegal in Switzerland as well as cocaine.

Gigi and Kendall were arrested and charged with possession and smuggling the illegal substances into the country. They were ordered to pay a fine that is equivalent to one million U.S. dollars and a ban for up to a year.

After the charges child protective services opened a case against Gigi and Zayn after a short investigation of only a day that consistent of a thorough search of Gigis New York home they asked Zayn to come from Pennsylvania with daughter Khai for questions. When he arrived they took khai and after a day they saw a judge that granted Zayn with full custody of daughter Khai later that night Zayn was seen bring Gigi home from the club on New Year's Eve.

So in conclusion Zayn now has full custody of his daughter so yes she most likely will be on tour with him and the other four boys as for weather or not Perrie and Zayn are together we still don't know

February 3
Comments disabled