five | collateral damage

"Wait, wait

"Wait, wait. Are you telling me that she told you how incredible Art was while you and her was..." Patrick nodded angrily before bringing the cigarette back to his lips.

Wendy opened her eyes more to the impression, she still didn't believe how it was possible that from one moment to the next when everything seemed to be going well for her friend... now it was terribly bad.

She felt selfish just thinking that she wanted to share her anger and pain, but the reality was that that day was one of the best for her, ignoring the fact that she had to explain to Art that she was not ready to sleep with him when they arrived at her room, she had found it very romantic that her best friend only agreed to kiss her while they hugged talking about anything.

Merhon didn't want to be some kind of distraction for the blonde, he longed to be wrong and wait for the changes that would probably come when he realised that she was totally lost for him.

Wow, she must have been crazy and in love, but she was.

"Ah, she's a narcissist." Patrick complained and Wendy shrugged, did he barely realise?

Tashi Duncan loved that people loved and idolised her, she didn't want to sound like a complete bitch but,  P and her were not expected to work.

Patrick was also looking for the spotlights, he also had his goals clear, he was not inferior or someone patient to be behind someone, he was the same as Tashi, only less macabre or arrogant.

"Thank you for meeting with me... I know it's a little late but I didn't want to talk about this with...

"I know." She interrupted with a soft smile at the boy who turned towards her gratefully, it was the second time that Patrick looked in detail at Wendy and her 'unexpected' change, although he had to say that Art exaggerated, she was still the same beautiful girl except for the glasses and hair, how blind and idiotic could her best friend be not to not notice that the blonde was still the same? - Besides, you don't have to thank... that's what friends are for, Patrick

The black-haired man nodded.

He loved Art, but at that time he needed the sensitivity and understanding that Wendy always gave him because when he was wrong, angry or sad on many occasions she used to be the one who totally helped him.

Just like now.

"Is it her?" The light-eyed blonde asked interested when Patrick's phone rang and it took little for the boy to get his blackberry out.

"It's your future boyfriend," the blue-eyed one annoyed to earn an embarrassed complaint from Wendy, however, that mockery was different, for the boy it was even uncomfortable to think about it and it's annoying to say it. "He's asking me if I'll go to tomorrow's game.

Wendy nodded to let her know that she understood what she was saying, tomorrow 'Duncanator' would play with a Harvard girl, many would be there supporting her.