seven | a new pain

2009

2009

Art had never felt so sure of something in his life, not even with tennis as he was now every time he watched or was with Wendolyn.

His career as an athlete was barely taking off and he wanted her to be there with him until he reached the highest point of his career.

They were no longer children, adolescents or university students.

Settle down

Inevitably the blonde remembered Patrick the day at the coffee shop when he said the same thing, at that time that idea would have seemed absurd to him but now it felt like something real, especially when he had been planning to ask his Lyn for a while.

Would she accept it?

They had already taken a big step by living together for three months but the commitment and marriage was something bigger.

They weren't too old yet but they weren't so young for that either, the idea of her being her pillar and motivation just felt so good that I didn't want to let her go.

Art never thought that that he could feel anything more for Lyn than a brotherhood love but there he's was in love, imagining a future with her and the family that they would form in a couple of years.

At least, that's what he thought because it only took 1 minute to saw Tashi after a long time to affirm that his feelings for her had never vanished.

"Will you come back early?" asked the blonde, chopping a carrot to watch for a few seconds as her boyfriend finished fastening his black shirt.

Art smiled approaching his girlfriend to hug her from behind forcing her to stop cutting the orange vegetable. The height between them was not so marked but enough for the blue-eyed girl to feel protected as long as she was in the arms of Art.

"It will only be an outing of friends, more boys will go," the boy clarified, he felt bad for inviting Tashi but that feeling faded when he remembered that he was sincere with Lyn about who he would date.

Don't be jealous, the girl repeated herself over and over again, she knew that the universe was playing against her for not having told Art that she had a rather interesting conversation with Patrick a year ago, only for that simple reason I would give him the boot of confidence.

Because she trusted Art, there was no reason to distrust, right?

Tashi was someone busy and was training a girl from Connecticut, she wouldn't be there long after tonight, there was nothing to have, right?

In addition, if her boyfriend had wanted to leave her, he would have done it for a long time.

"Also, I have a surprise for you when I come back," he said when the girl turned to stare at him at that moment her pulse accelerated, Wendolyn Merhon, what are you doing with me? He questioned himself to bow his head a little and manage to join his lips with hers.