[9] 九

I didn't know what I expected, but it wasn't quite like this. The room was loudly and animatedly dedicated to sex.

Beneath the dim lighting sat a bed with silk sheets, the walls covered in neon cartoon lips, everything a shade of hot pink. A little vending machine of sorts stood in the corner, like a hotel mini-fridge, filled with selections of condoms, individual packets of lube, and small toys.

"Do you like it?" he checked in with me.

"This is how little you think of me?" I feigned upset. "You think you're going to fuck me in a cheap hotel room covered in cartoons?"

His eyes widened. "I — uh . . ." The joy of making a powerful man crumble.

"I'm fucking with you, Zo." I watched him relax when I rose to my toes and draped my arms around his neck."This is . . . different. But I think it's perfect."

"Good." He leaned in and kissed me.

The minute his lips were on mine, it was a struggle not to rip his clothes off right away. I had been dying to kiss him all night. He sucked my lips slowly yet hungrily, humming as if I was the most delicious thing he had tasted today. While I licked his tongue, he slid his fingers into the waist of my pants and tore open my fly. The heat it elicited made it almost impossible to stop.

After one last taste of his lips, I broke the kiss, pulling his hand away before he could slip it into my panties.

"I need to freshen up," I whispered against his lips while he tasted his own. His eyes were heavy, his expression dark while he gripped the cups of my ass tight in both hands. "Get us some condoms? And maybe a little friend to play with?"

He grumbled, but let me slip from his grasp.

The bathroom was as dim as the room. I wiped off what was left of my lip gloss and found a band from my bag to tie up my hair. After a quickie with the Toto, I came out in just my underwear, finding him shirtless, fly unfastened, rolling a condom onto a mini Hitachi Magic Wand. Three more packets laid on the bed beside it.

"Ambitious," I said as I went to him. "I like."

He took my face in his hands when he kissed me again. Unfastening his fly. I pulled his pants down his thighs, lowering to my knees at the same time.

When I took him into my mouth, his head fell back with a sigh. I sucked him hard, teasing the head between my lips, massaging his balls in the same rhythm. His thigh shuddered beneath my hand. Looking into his eyes, I let him slip from my lips, shaking my head before sliding my tongue up the underside of his length. He licked his lips, his hands gripping the nape of my neck. "I don't want you to stop, but I need you to."

"Why?" I teased, stroking him in my hand.

His breath was heavy when he told me, "I don't want it to end here. I want all of you."

He lifted me to sit on the edge of the bed. Pulling my panties off my hips, lifting my legs to remove them. He took a knee, pushing my thighs apart with his palms.

Slow and teasing, he traced his tongue over my folds, spreading them apart with his fingers to suck my clit. I loved watching him taste me, seeing the look of pure enjoyment on his face as he played with me the way he wanted, making it seem like I was doing him a favor when he had me shaking like a leaf in seconds.

I did exactly that, moaning while trying to hold my leg still with a hand. He slid his rings off, placing them on my thumb and forefinger instead, then licked them and slid them inside me. My eyes rolled when he teased that perfect spot beneath the intent flickering of his tongue. And just like that, my body exploded with pleasure, my hand fisting his hair while my eyes rolled. Good boy.