16 || chugging my problems

Think I'm more alive, somehow, I feel like myself right now

-Gracie Abrams

~~~~~

*shameless s3 spoilers* ( only for one part lol, ill put a star when its over!)

*

"Wait, what? What did Ian just do?" I gasped with my hands over my mouth.

"He looked like he said goodbye to Mickey." Ben shrugged, sprawling his legs across my lap usually I'd push them off but right now I was too caught up to even care.

"Wait what the fuck, did he just run away to the ARMY? That. Little. Bitch!" I slapped my hands on the couch angrily.

It's crazy how my emotions switched up really fast when I was watching Shameless.

It was currently 6 o'clock on a Saturday and me and Ben have been binging Shameless all day. We had just finished the last episode of season 3 and I was in shock.

"Whatcha watching?" Noah asked as he entered the hangout room. He leaned his arms over the coach behind us.

"Shameless, Amelie's still in shock though so we have to wait a minute before we start the next episode or she'll interrupt the entire time." Ben rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey! Can you blame me?? Ian is the best!" I stated.

"Okay fair," Ben nodded.

"That's where I disagree..." Noah said from behind us, tapping on the couch.

Ben and I snapped our heads and turned around.

"You did not just say that!" I snapped.

"Oh I did just say that." Noah mocked. He was so infuriating I swear he was just saying this to get on my nerves or to be different.

"Alright bet, who is the best character then if it's not Ian?" Ben asked his older brother, clearly annoyed.

"Ummm, Steve." Noah grinned. Our eyes glared daggers at him.

"He is a lying thief. " I responded. I knew that if we continued for much longer this conversation was going to become very heated.

"You know what Noah, I'm not even going to argue with you anymore, I'm too tired, and besides I don't need to argue that Ian is better than Steve. He just is."

"Oooo someone's a little feisty tonight! I like it! Noah, Steve sucks." Ben hyped me up jumping in his seat. I smirked at Noah.

"Ha, I win." I said. Noah opened his mouth to respond when Blake poked his head into the room.

*

"Hey, Noah, dinner's ready, go find Amelie and Ben." For the first time since I moved in, Blake doesn't look like he had his head up his ass. But then he notices me and Ben on the couch,