35.

Nees
October 22nd - Glam Day
Location: LSU

Today was glam day and I was slick excited cause at my last school we didn't do stuff like this.

I was even more excited cause we all looked good, like all of us fine as hell.

It was cute seeing how everyone dressed too, like their definition of glam.

The set up for this photoshoot was kind of insane too, they had a whole ass dirtbike and then a bmx bike as a prop. What the hell i'm supposed to do with that when I got on a skirt.

I got on this cute denim two piece and the skirt got like fur around the bottom.

I'm feeling cute as hell.

I'm looking around the room cause I feel like people is missing. I see all the freshman and Hailey, Izzy, SaMyah and Poa but the three bigheads is missing.

Speaking of them they just now walking in.

"Y'all ass always late!" I said looking directly at Mani cause I know she the reason.

"It wasn't even my fault this time! Angel over here trying to be cute with this hoodie dress on acting like she can't just throw it over her head and be done." Mani said laughing

"Mani keep it cute!" Angel spat at her

"I am but you over here trying to be incognegro and got people thinking i'm the reason we late!"

"You usually are the reason so they not wrong" Flau'jae said laughing

Mani just scoffed rolling her eyes acting offended that Flau'jae said

"Damn Flau'jae this jacket cute as hell, you look good" I spoke cause she got on a leather crop racer jacket.

"You know how I do" She said playfully

I don't know why but the air got thick as hell after she said that.

I shifted the conversation towards Angel

"Angel even tho Mani hating you look absolutely gorgeous!"

"And do!" Flau'jae cosigned making Angel blush

She tried to hide it by putting her hand up to her face while she said thank you.

It was a subtle blush but very noticeable.

They held eye contact just staring at each other while I looked at Mani confused as hell as she just had a lil smirk on her face.

They gotta be fucking.

Mani ended up clearing her throat causing them to snap out of whatever the fuck was happening.

"Ima go speak to the rest of the team" Flau'jae said

"I'll be back" Angel said

and they went separate ways.

"Now what was that about?" I asked Mani while she just sat there smirking like she just got good news or some.

She definitely got the tea.

"Oh Mani you look cute too by the way, really feeling the one piece"

She did a lil twirl before she said

"Thank you baby! Your booty a nice accessory for your skirt" She said laughing.

She play too much.

"Everybody looks so cute, look at our little freshies"

"Our babies!" Mani said as she ran over to their group.

I thought I would've seen Flau'jae over there talking to them but she was no where to be found.