36.

we getting to the time period the team had all that drama off the court, like angel and flau unfollowing each other. EYE wanted to keep them broken up until then but y'all didn't see the vision 😭😭😭😭
don't worry i'm going to include the drama 🙃

Angel
November 14th
Location: LSU/PMAC

We just finished playing Kent State and beat them by thirty, 109-79. It's only our fourth official game of the season. We've played six so far, two being exhibition games so they don't really count.

With this win our record is 3-1. Our first game we got our ass handed to us by Colorado who was ranked 20... as the reigning champs we were ranked number 1. Definitely wasn't a good look.

I want to say it's coach fault but i'm not gone do her like that, but she is definitely putting too much faith into Hailey, when she got her playing the wrong position.

At this point she's changed up our starting lineup each game but you know always been in it? Hailey. It doesn't make sense to me cause i'm going to be honest we have a lot of guards that we can rotate.

For example Kateri Poole (KP).

She's more of a point guard than Hailey is.

So why would you prioritize playing her at the 1 when you already have someone with that capability?

I can't lie, Coach's decision making to put all her effort into making Hailey a point guard is causing drama.

I get it though cause Hailey hasn't proven to us that she can be a true PG.

Coach really doing Kateri bad and it's taking a toll on her and the team chemistry.

I'm not at all saying that KP needs to start but i'm saying that Coach is starting Hailey and she plays thirty minutes only to end the game with three points...

Something has got to give.

This past week has been hectic and both KP and I are paying the price for it. KP has voiced her opinion to coach about how she thinks making Hailey a PG a priority for the team is neglecting the rest of the team.

Of course Coach didn't like that so she had KP suit up and didn't play her at all. Hell I even voiced to coach how shady she was being by not playing her and I got benched for the second half of the game.

One thing bout Kim she don't play that back talk and I get it but damn she know she fucking up. I mean even today we blowing em out by 30, play the freshman.

After the game, KP was fuming which is warranted. I just knew it was about to be some bullshit happening.

"Coach really on some bullshit, I slick don't even wanna be here no more" KP said

"Stop you don't mean that fr, we supposed to be going through this together don't let this phase you." I told her

Coach came in after I said that not allowing her to respond.

She congratulated us on the win, making sure to hype MK on her 42 point game. She applauded the team for putting in more effort this game where needed. She only said that because she benched me at the half and couldn't play Flau'jae as much cause she was still recovering from the flu.

my poor sick baby.

I just rolled my eyes cause she wouldn't have to worry about her starters playing 30+ minutes in a blowout if she knew how to utilize her bench but i'm just a player.

There's no reason MK should be playing 36 minutes when you blowing a team out by 30.

Before she ended her speech she threw shade at KP by saying some players need to understand their roles as bench players and be supportive of those teammates that contribute to the game.