Something is Wrong

(The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Transformers Cybertron are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
{magic communication}
Enjoy!)

Coby, "Hotshot, hang on."

Hotshot, "You need to get to safety, please Coby."

Coby, "Hotshot, I don't know if you have noticed but the safest place is actually here. No, Airazor is out of the question, she is protecting Lori and Bud."

Hotshot cursed under his denta, "Ok, ok, then, please heal me up quickly."

Coby nodded, "That is the best pla... Ugh!"

Hotshot, "What's wrong?"

Coby, "I am not sure. For a moment I thought..... Never mind, I will deal with it later once everything is safe."

Hotshot, "That is probably the safest option."

Knockout, "Coby, here use these too."

Coby smiled, "Thank you Knockout, you are a lifesaver. Both you and Breakdown."

Breakdown, "No problem little spark."

Sideswipe, "You really should back off now flyer boy."

Sunstreaker, "We do not take lightly, to the insults aimed at our traditions."

Hotshot wanted to jump in and help but he looked at Coby who was really sweating and looked pale. Hotshot had during his free time on Earth read up on human health, habits and the symptoms. Hotshot was honestly worried Coby might have fallen sick because he had been focusing on helping them instead of taking care of themselves. Coby though was not complaining which made Hotshot think back to the past few months and wonder if the kids ever actually complained about anything. The only complaint they ever made was about the base but that was because the original design would make it difficult for them to place protective wards.

Flashback:

Hotshot, "Protective wards? What are those exactly?"

Lori took out a slab with writings on it, "These are the protective ward base slabs."

Jetfire, "What are these for?"

Coby, "They are to protect the base from magical creatures who are not exactly life threatening but can be really annoying."

Optimus, "Interesting, would it be hard for you to get us a list of all these creatures and beings?"

Bud, "No problem, I got you covered right here. Let's start with the local flora and fauna."

Vector Prime, "That is most likely the best place to start indeed."

Lori, "Anyway, these ward stones are the main reason why we need the base to be built in a certain way."

Scattershot had a very interested look on her face, "I see. So, the position and placement plays a large part in making the shield effective. Got it! I will help you set up."

Coby beamed, "The help is more than appreciated, Scattershot. Here I will show you how to make these stones and power them. It is really simple actually, we just have to make sure we make them in a sunny area."

Scattershot, "Yes, that would be really great."

Jetfire, "I will help you reach the higher places, Lori."

Lori, "Yes please."

Flashback end!

Hotshot, "Coby."

Coby, "Yeah?"

Hotshot, "Are you alright?"

Coby, "Just really exhausted but don't worry I will be okay."