Years,Lies,The Pack,and Im back

Fae's POV

Its been five years since I left everything behind and have seen my ex mate. I still hate him for everything he done to me and I plan on attacking within the next week. From some intell that I have been given my family has joined his side witch is fine I have no problem killing them to get to him. "Princess" I hear my best friend Ken say "yea" I ask him "its time" he says and bows. I get up and walk out with him behind me I step out on the ledge and see me pack standing there yes I said pack. See after I left I had no clue where I was going so I was wondering around when a wolf attacked me after about a second I had it pinned it turned into a guy and as soon as he figured out how I was he bowed and took me to his alpha. That is where I met Ken and the Black Blood Pack he made me alpha and is now my beta along with Cayden. Ryder and Conner are my thirds yes thats how big this pack is where it has two betas and two thirds "everyone"I say and they bow "in a week we will be going back to Miami to kill my ex mate, his family, and mine" I say and they nod "but first I want to play some mind games with them so so has that paper"I ask. Cayden steps up and hands it to me and bows "good now take it to him and keep your face hidden" I order "yes princess" he says and leaves. Five years I have waited and now its time to make him pay for everything he has done to me he will pay fro hurting me braking me using me lieing to me everything he will pay "this next week will be so much fun" I say and Ken nods.

Dom's POV

Today is the day five years today she has been gone and five years I have been losing my mind. My heart is empty I can't even look at another girl because when I do it hurts like hell I get ready to start on my paper work when a guard links me 'sir there is a man here to see you''on my way' I say and get back up. I walk down the stairs I get the the bottom of them and notice a guy in a black cloak holding a pack of papers in his hands but what really gets me attention is the mark on the back of the cloak "who are you and why is that mark on your cloak" I say. He turns but I can't see his face "King Dominic "he grits out and hands me the paper work "where did you get that mark from" I ask when I see the mark on his hand its the same as Fae's. After he hands me the papers he disappears in a cloud of black and red smoke "wait stop" I yell but hes already gone "whats going on" my father walks in with everyone else "this guy had a mark on his hand just like Fae's he brought me these" I say holding up the papers. "I open the folder and I wish I hadn't "no she couldn't have" I gasp out holding back a sob "what who did what"both mothers say "sh she killed them" I say "son who killed who" my father asks.

I drop to my knees and the papers go flying but Lucian picks them up"oh god" he says "she killed my twins" I scream with tears running down my face Aidan is in a lot of pain 'she did this because of you you son of a bitch' he yells 'she hated them because of you'he cries 'I fucking know ok I know Adain' I yell back. "She will pay for this one she will pay with her life" I say my eyes going silver with red rings in them and I know that Aidan is taking over 'I WILL KILL YOU FAE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO' I yell into my head. I storm up to my room and slam the door shut I lay on my bed ready to let sleep take me when I hear it 'good luck Dominic' her voice says I jump up looking around 'FAE' I yell 'the one and only I hope you remember that promise I made you five years ago' she says 'I do' I state matter of factly 'get ready baby because its coming' she says'I will be waiting' I say and she laughs 'I hope so' she says and cuts the link.

Fae's POV

"Is everything ready" I ask "it is" Cayden nods and I smile "good now lets go" I say and we head out to are new pack land. I have changed my looks a lot my hair is now blonde with pink tips I only wear pick or red I have blue contacts in my tattoos are all covered up and my piercings are out and to say this fucking sucks would be an understatement. We pull up to the border and stop "ok everyone head to the house Cayden,Ryder,Ken,Conner you four will stay with me. Cayden I want you to act as alpha Ken as beta Ryder and Conner your still the thirds and I will act as luna" I say and they nod. We brake apart from the others and head to the school what I have kids to enroll. After we are done we get in the suv's and head to the place I have been trying to stay away from but in order for this to work I have to go. We pull up at the house and see my pack, the Greys and my family standing there "you ready" Cayden asks I just nod.I watch Cayden, Ken, Ryder, and Conner get out and walk around to my door "um who is the alpha" I hear my father ask "I am" Cayden says "im Alpha Cayden" he says again "where is your luna will she be joining us" Tamzian asks "she is here" he says and opens my door. I get out and look up at all of them "Luna" everyone bows to make it look good I smile at my pack and they wink at me"hello King Lucian and Queen Aqua" I say bowing to them. I look over and notice that Dominic as the crown now "King Dominic" Isay trying to keep the venom out of my voice "Luna" he says looking at me "where is your mate will she be joining us" I ask and watch as everyone stiffens "she is not with us" he says with a mix of emotions on his face 'if he only knew he was talking to her' Cayden links me and I laugh. I step aside and that when it hits me my parents still haven't passed the crown down 'weird' I say 'what' my pack asks 'his parents passed the crown mine have not' I say confused. I watch as Dominic and my father talk to Cayden but every so often Dom will look at me but I will look down just because my sent maybe masked and I have contacts in but if we meet eye to eye itcan end here and im not ready for that "luna if you would come with us please so we can discuss this" Dom says and a almost glare at him but I know that I cant "yes lets" I say and smile.

We follow him into the house and when im far enough in I let some of my sent slip out. Everyone stiffens even my pack they had no idea I was going to do this and its funny "shes here" I hear Dom say has he starts looking around. I mask it again and start walking over to Cayden 'why did you do that' he asks me 'fun' I say back and he shakes his head "im sorry but Alpha Luna you need to leave your house is ready but I have things I need to do I hope that we can talk later but know is not a good time" Dom says shaking Cayden's hand"sure anytime you want us to come back" I say "I will call you"he says and leaves. Just before he turns I release my sent again and dip into his mind 'who can she be here' he snaps 'im not sure but we have to protect this new pack they don't know anything' his father says why today of all days' his mom asks 'its been five years she can't still be pissed' Michael says and I almost laugh 'she is the Princess of Darkness she can stay mad forever' my father says with a sad sigh. I watch as they all walk over to Dom and thats when I hit them hard 'I enjoyed the death' I say and they all freeze up "everyone needs to leave now I have things I need to take care of good bye" Dominic yells and walks off 'what did you do Fae' Cayden asks me 'nothing yet' I say. We walk out and before I get in the car I send him one last message 'there is a picture on your bed Dominic'I get in the car and leave.