03. T r a i n i n g

—————

—————

Noah dropped me off at my brothers house, saying goodbye to me and then driving off.

The hot sun glares down on my skin. I should probably go in now.

I don't bother knocking on his front door, I just walk right on in and into his kitchen.

And there in all his glory, is my brother cutting up peices of watermelon.

"Ooh, yum. I love watermelon." I shreik excitedly, snatching some from off the cutting board and sitting on his kitchen counter beside him.

He lifts his head and glares at me.

"That was mine." He says blankly, gesturing to the watermelon in my hands.

"Mine now." I shrug, reaching my hand out to grab another peice as he slaps my hand away.

"Get away from my watermelon." He frowns, creating a barrier around the watermelon with his hands.

I can't help but giggle as I eat the peice I managed to grab from him.

He turns away to wash the knife, but I can't help but notice the small upwards tip of his lips.

My brother doesn't smile very often at all. But when it does happen, it makes me feel so happy.

If my brothers happy, then I'm happy for him.

"Ah, I see that smile. Come on, smile." I taunt, jumping off the counter and walking forward to poke him.

"I'm not smiling." He covers his smile, trying to swat away my hands as they poke at him.

"Come on. I see that." I poke his cheek with my finger.

His tongue pokes his cheek, attempting to stop his smile from spreading as he gathers my hands and holds them infront of me.

"I'm not smiling, see." He says.

My eyes searching his face jokingly in hopes to find a smile.

He sighs lightly, letting out a small chuckle and one of my hands escape his grip and boop his nose.

He smacks my hand away. "Grab the watermelon and follow me. I've got to start training you more."

Saluting his in a joking matter, I pick up the board of watermelon and follow him to his home gym down the hallway.

The gym had glass walls so you could look into it. He also added led's because I found them cool.

"I have been training." I speak defensively, bringing my hand to my heart.

"Sparing?" He raises a brow.

"Yes."

"With who?"

"Noah." I hesitate. That seems to catch his attention as he opens the gym door, leading me inside.