Part 46*

Lena realized she had separated from you in her sleep as she woke up in the early hours of the morning. She scooched closer to you and nuzzled her face in your neck.

The warmth of her breath on your neck woke you, making you smile as you wrap an arm around her waist.

"How's wifey feeling this morning?" You ask with a little smile. You loved being able to call her your wife. "Amazing. How is the other wifey feeling?" Lena chuckles in response.

"Like I'm on top of the world." You respond, making Lena smile. She straddles your lap, looking into your eyes. "I am on top of my world," she says with a little smirk.

"Are you calling me fat?" You joke making Lena laugh. "Nooo, stop it," she whines playfully before connecting your lips in a loving kiss.

The kiss quickly got more heated and you groped Lena's ass receiving a small moan against your lips.

"Not sure if this is the best time to be doing this." You chuckle. "Knowing our luck Kat is going to be banging on that door interrupting us." You smirk into her lips.

"Fuck it. We'll ignore her if she does." Lena whispers and kisses you again. "Fine by me," you chuckle as Lena sits up from your lap and you slowly tug her underwear down to mid thighs as it was as far as it could go while she still straddled you.

You ran your hand up the inside of her thigh, teasing her slowly before sliding your finger through her folds and teasing her clit gently. You moaned into the kiss as you collected her slick on your finger.

Lena pulls away from the kiss and gets off your lap so she could pull her underwear all the way off. You lifted your butt up as she took hold of the waistline of your boxers to help her remove them.

She got back on top of you and grabbed your dick in her hand, stroking it gently as she kept eye contact with you. You always found it so hot when she did that, stared into your soul as she pleasured you or herself.

You leaned in to capture her lips once again as she slowly inserted your shaft inside her. She fully sunk down on it before grinding against you.

Your hands gripped her hips as you guided her, small moans leaving her lips as she pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead on yours as she started bouncing in your lap.

You wanted to flip her but she stopped you, continuing to ride your shaft. You raised a confused eyebrow and she just shook her head slightly. "I'm close," she muttered as she slightly sped up the pace, moaning as your tip hit her gspot.

"Fuck," she cursed softly as you started stimulating her clit. A few moments later a phone rang loudly on the nightstand. You chuckled having guessed that somebody would interrupt the moment in some way.

You pressed the power button to silence the ringing without even flipping the phone to see who was calling.

Lena's heart rate quickly sped up as she neared her climax. You continued circling her clit and she orgasmed a few seconds later.

She continued to ride out her orgasm and then kept going, pulling you in for a sloppy heated kiss. Once she pulled away you kissed her neck the best you could before taking one of her nipples into your mouth.

You realized that she was waiting on you to finish and tried your best to hurry it up. All it took was for Lena to whisper something dirty into your ear and you were almost ready to bust.

Your dick twitched slightly and Lena clenched around you, sending you over the edge. "Holy fuck. My heart" you breathe out as you put your hand over your chest feeling the quick patter of your heart.

"I can't believe I get to call you my wife. I love you so much baby." You tell her as you look into her eyes. "I love you too." Lena smiles as she kisses your lips.

The phone starts ringing again, interrupting your moment. You let out a deep breath and pick up the phone. "Yeah?" You answer, seeing Lex's contact name on the screen.

Lena gets off you as you answer the phone. "Are you coming down for breakfast? we're all here." Lex asks.

You suddenly gasped, "What?" Lex asked in confusion. "I- ugh nothing. We'll be down in a bit." You tell him and hang up the phone.

"Lena, what the hell?" You chuckled as she continued sucking your dick. "Okay, I'll stop." She says innocently as a string of saliva connects her mouth and my tip.

"Nuh uh, finish what you started." You tell her and she smirks, taking you into her mouth again. It only took a few minutes before you were ready to cum again.

"Oh fuck, yes!" You moaned as you moved Lenas hair out of the way, you rested your hand that held her hair on the back of her head, adding a little pressure as she deep throats your shaft.

"Fuck, I'm there" you tell her with a deep breath and she keeps going. You cum in her mouth and she swallows your load, licking her lips as she stares into your eyes seductively.

You pull her in for a long kiss before separating for air. "We need to go down for breakfast, your family is waiting for us." You tell her.

"I already went down for breakfast," Lena smirks. "Yeah, yeah." you roll your eyes playfully. "Get dressed." You add.

"You're no fun," Lena pouts. "We can have all the fun you want when your family is not waiting on us." You tell her and she grumbles "fine."