I Don't Care

↓Kyle↑

"Night guys." I said getting up

"Night." They said

I made my way to the bedroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Then I looked over to where Kelsey laid.

She's beautiful. And mine. I sighed happily. All mine.

I walked over to my bed and pulled the blankets back. I took my shirt and pants off so I was only in my boxers, then I laid down.

I found my mate. Finally.

I fell asleep thinking about Kelsey.

                                                           § Kelsey §

I woke up the next morning with a warm arm around my waist holding me close. I blinked away the sleep and looked up to see Kyle's baby blue eyes staring back at me. I smiled and he smiled a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning." He said leaning down and pecked my lips

"Morning. What are you doing in my bed?" I asked confused

He smirked, "This is my bed."

I looked around. This was his bed.

"What am I doing in your bed?" I asked quietly still embarrassed

"Don't be embarrassed. I didn't mind." He said looking in my eyes

I nodded, a little less embarrassed.

He laughed and leaned down to kiss me again but this kiss wasn't just a peck. He kissed me slowly and passionately. Filled with love.

I pulled back to I could breathe. I looked into his eyes and sure enough I saw love.

"Kelsey, I have to tell you something." He said becoming serious

"Okay. What is it?" I asked becoming serious too

"I-I'm...I...I love you." He stuttered

                                                       ↑Kyle↓

"I-I'm...I...I love you." I stuttered

I chickened out. Ugh, for an Alpha I sure am being a coward right now.

She looked into my eyes.

"I love you, too." She said "Now tell me what you really wanted to tell me." She demanded

D@mn. She's good.

"Do you promise to still love me?" I asked my voice breaking and tears filling my eyes. I looked down, away from her beautiful blue eyes.

She laid her hand on my cheek and forced me to look at her. I reluctantly looked into her eyes.

"I'll still love you." She said honestly shining in her eyes

More tears started filling my eyes at the thought of losing her. Soon some tears escaped and started rolling down my cheeks. I haven't cried in years and now my mate comes along and there's a chance she might not accept me and it has me bawling my eyes out.

She wiped my tears with her thumb and kissed my lips softly.

As if reading my mind she whispered, "You won't lose me. Just tell me."

I nodded and took a deep breathe. "I'm an Alpha werewolf and you're my mate."

She didn't reply she just stared into my eyes seeing if I was telling the truth. Soon, the silence was making me feel worse.