Mating

A week. Seven days. One hundred sixty-eight hours. That’s how long Kelsey has been away from me.

I’ve been sick every minute this week. What makes it worst is that my wolf is yelling at me to get her to talk to me again. The deadline is coming up. Three more days, it’s already hard and whenever she’s near me my wolf goes crazy.

I don’t know what to do. I doubt she’s going to talk to me anytime soon and I can’t hurt her anymore. When the deadline is up I’ll…rape her. I can’t leave because my wolf will make me come back. There’s really nothing I can do.

Except maybe lock myself in my room but I need someone to do it from the outside. Nobody talks to me anymore. I can tell Kelsey is sad about that part. Everyone choosing her over me. But I don’t blame them.

Right now I was sitting beside my door, with the door open, waiting for Benjamin. He can help. When he walked passed I quickly stood up and walked into the hallway.

“Benjamin!” I called out

He stopped walking and turned stiff. I took this as a chance to talk.

“Can you help me? Please.” I begged

He scoffed and turned around, giving me a look that was asking why would he ever help me.

“The deadline. It’s coming up. Three days. I-I can’t hurt her. Can you just lock the locks on the outside of my door?” I asked, pleading with him to say yes

He glared and nodded. He was only doing it for Kelsey.

“Thank you.” I smiled slightly

He glared at me motioned for me to get in the room. I had already put the locks on there I just need someone to lock them.

I walked in and he slammed the door shut. The sound of the eight locks on my door clicked and I heard him walk away. I pushed my dresser in front of the door.

Sitting down on my bed, I started to cry again. I haven’t cried since I was 13 years old. I always put a shield up so nobody can get close and hurt me. But now? I don’t care. I’ll probably die of dehydration from all the cry.

Suddenly, I had the urge to puke. I ran into my bathroom and leaned over the toilet. Dry-heaving. I haven’t drunken or eaten anything in seven days. I have nothing to throw up.

I leaned against the wall and wiped the sweat off my forehead. This has to be the worst seven days of my life.

I buried my face into my arm and stayed in that position for the rest of the day.

A knock sounded at my window. I got up and slumped into my room, looking at my window. My Dad was sitting there.

I walked over and unlocked the window, “Yes?”

“Your Mom made you some food. You need to eat.” He said pushing a plate to me

I grabbed it, “Thanks.”

I went to close the window when we stopped me, “Make the right choices.”

Then he jumped down, running into the back door. I slowly shut the window. What can I even do? I’m sick. I can barely walk from how sick I am. Make the right choices to what?

I locked the window and walked over to my bed. I will stay in this room until Kelsey forgives me. If she doesn’t. I will stay in here for the rest of my life.

I pulled the aluminum foil off of the plate and grabbed a biscuit that was on the plate. I munched on it, sulking into my bed.

My stomach churned and I hopped off the bed, throwing the biscuit aside as I ran to the bathroom to puke again.

I leaned against the wall, feeling to exhausted to keep my eyes open. Letting the exhaustion take over, I close my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with a massive headache. My neck was so stiff from sleeping against the wall.  I slowly got up and stumbled over to my bed, hugging Kelsey’s pillow to my chest as I cried into it.

Her scent drove my wolf crazy but only made me cry. The sound of locks being clicked made me jolt up. I stared at the door as the door knob turned.

The person pushed on it but it wouldn’t move because of the dresser.

“Move. The fucking dresser. Now.” Kelsey growled

My eyes widened and my wolf made me jump up, practically running towards the door. About half way there, I fought for my body. And won.

“Kyle.” Kelsey hissed pushing against the door

“What?” I whispered clenching my fist so I could stay where I was and not move the dresser

“I will slice you.” She said slowly, threateningly, “Move. The dresser. NOW!”

I jumped, startled by the anger in her voice. I slowly walked forward and moved the dresser, jumping all the way across the room when she pushed the door open, making it fly into the wall.

“What do you want?” I asked quietly as I looked at my feet

“Get dressed.” She ordered

“Why?” I frowned

“Do I have to have a reason? No, I don’t.” I could feel her glaring at me

I shook my head, “No.”

“Good. Shower, brush you teeth. Number one thing. Cause you breath is kickin’. Get dressed and I’ll be back in 30 minutes.” She said walking out, shutting he door behind her

What does she want?

*Kelsey*

“Shut up, Ali! You know it’s not fair!” I glared at Ali as she took the last peanut butter cookie

“You got all the rest! It is fair for me to have one!” She snapped back

I stared at her for a moment before tackling her back, “Give. Me. The. Cookie.”

“Never!” She struggled beneath me

“I’m stronger, wimp!” I laughed, “Cookie. Now.”

She arched her head, trying to get the cookie from her had to her mouth. I grabbed her hand and tried to pry the cookie out of her grip.

“It’s mine!” She whined

“Nu-uh!” I hissed as I bit her hand, she still didn’t release my cookie

What the hell is wrong with her?!

I decided to voice my thoughts, “What the hell is wrong with you?! It’s mine!”

“I touched it first!” She glared

“I looked at it first!” I retorted, biting her hand again

“Stop biting me, freak!” She winced

“I’m not a freak!” If looks could kill, she’s be 80 feet under!

Suddenly, it felt like I was being lifted into the air. Ali smirked as she stuff my cookie in her mouth.

“Don’t think that’ll stop me.” I growled

Benji threw me on the bed, “Calm down.”

“She took my cookie!” I yelled, glaring at him

“You ate all the other ones.” Benji rolled his eyes

“So.” I pouted

He sat down beside me, “I think you should forgive Kyle.”

I stared at him for a full three minutes, “…What the hell? Why?”

“The dealine is in three days. I-I didn’t tell you this before but…if Kyle has no access to you on the last day, when the wolf is suppose to rape you or whatever. You guys…die.” He frowned

I stared at him again then blew up, “You didn’t think it was important to tell me that?! That we’ll die?! Why didn’t you tell me?!”

He whimpered, “I didn’t think it what happen would happen. I though you guys would’ve already finished the bond. I’m sorry.”

I sighed, losing my anger. “Do you really think I should forgive him?”

He nodded, “Yeah, I kinda feel bad for him. Being away from your mate for a week can hurt you. He looks horrible.”

“Horrible?” I winced

“Yeah, he has bags under his eyes. Deep one. He so pale he looks green, he’s dirty, and his breath stinks.” Benji frowned in disgust

I laughed at the look on his face, “Okay. I’ll go talk to him. Hey, Ali?”

She looked at me, “What?”

“I’mma get you.” I glared before walking out the door

Kyle’s door had eight locks on it. What the…? I unlocked them and pushed on the door. This fool put a dresser in front of the door.

“Move. The fucking dresser. Now.” I growled, why would he put the dresser there?!

I heard him hop up and he started running, but half way to the door he stopped and looked like he was fighting himself.

“Kyle!” I snapped as I pushed on the door, trying to get the dresser to move

“What?” He whispered brokenly

“I will slice you. Move. The dresser. NOW!” I was growing impatient

He jumped and walked toward the door. He pushed the dresser away and I threw the door open. He was all the way across the room.

How’d he get there?

“What do you want?” He asked quietly as he looked down

“Get dressed.” I commanded in a strict voice

“Why?” He frowned in confusion

“Do I have to have a reason? No, I don’t.” I glared because he wasn’t listening

I’m here, trying to make things right and he wants to play 20 questions.

He shook my head and looked up slightly, “No.”

“Good. Shower, brush you teeth. Number one thing. Cause you breath is kickin’. Get dressed and I’ll be back in 30 minutes.” I then walked out, shutting the door behind me

I skipped back to Benji’s room. Benji and Ali were in a full on make out session.

“Gross!” I screamed, just to scare them

Ali hopped off Benji’s lap, blushing.

“Awwwww!” I cooed as she turned redder than usual

Benji smirked, “What happened?”

“I need clothes.” I nodded, rilfing through Ali’s suit case

“A dress?!” Ali squealed

“No.” I shot her a dirty look

“You’re wearing a dress.” She growled

I raised my hands in the air, “Calm down, Ricky Bobby.”

She grinned and hopped up, going into Benji’s closet.

*Benji!*

I think Kyle has had enough time to know what he did was wrong.

Being away from your mate, and having her mad at you, I wouldn’t be able to handle it.

I watched as Kelsey walked out the door. Ali was a little scared because of Kelsey’s threat.

Laughing, I beckoned her over. She grinned and walked over, she sat on my lap, straddling me.

She pushed me onto my back and smashed her lips to my own. My hands found their way to her hips as hers tangled into my golden curls.

I nipped her bottom lip and she moaned, causing me to groan. She grinded her hips into mine and a growl sounded though the room.

My grip on  her hips tighten and I rouchly grinded against her. Her cheeks heated up and she pulled away from the kiss, burying her head in my neck as she placed hot kisses on it.

She licked, bit, and sucked until she found my soft spot. I moaned loudly and she smirked into my neck.

“Mark me, Benny.” She whispered

I growled and pulled her face to mine for a passionate kiss.

“Gross!” Kelsey screamed loudly

Ali jumped off me, blushing harder than usual.

“Awwwww!” Kelsey cooed

I smirked, proud that I caused her to blush “What happened?”

“I need clothes.” She stated, going through Ali’s suit case

“A dress?!” Ali squealed

“No.” Kelsey shot her a dirty look that made me chuckle

“You’re wearing a dress.” Ali growled threateningly

Kelsey raised my hands in the air, “Calm down, Ricky Bobby.”

Ali grinned and hopped up, going into my closet. She has a lot of clothes here that Amabelle brought over.

“Perfect!” Ali suddenly screamed

“Where’s the rest of it?” Kelsey frowned

The dress had no straps and was pretty short. It made me mad that Ali wore this and other guys were looking at her.

“This is the whole dress.” Ali laughed

Kelsey’s face turned cold, “I’m not wearing that.”

Ali’s face also turned cold, “Yes. You. Are.”

Kelsey looked at me, “Your mate is possessed.”

I laughed and laid down, closing my eyes.

Kelsey and Ali were arguing because Kelsey refused to wear the dress. Ths went on for five minutes until Kelsey gave in.

They’re crazy.

*Kelsey*

I am so tempted to smack Ali right now! You don’t even know! I can feel my hand itching just to make contact with her face.

She was doing my hair right now, curls. She has already done my makeup. She’s evil!

“Are you don’t yet?” I asked for the thirtieth time

“Kelsey.” She said in a threatening voice, “Don’t ask again.”

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Wanna know what I’m wearing right now? Underwear! Yes, you heard right. She is making me sit in my bra and panties with Benji in the room.

I told him that if he left I’d kill Ali. I was lying. He was sitting in the corner, facing the wall, playing patty cake with himself. It was pretty funny.

“Done!” Ali chirped happily

“Thank the Lord!” I yelled, standing up

Ali rolled her eyes and grabbed the dress, slipping it onto my ‘curvaceous’ --as she put it-- body.

“Now, you can look in the mirror!” She grinned as she ripped the sheet off the mirror

I glared at her and the heels she’s forcing me to wear on before walking out.

She grabbed me by my bicep and pulled me back into the room.

“Look.” She hissed

I swear, this girl has Satan in her. Not just a regular demon. Satan. The DEVIL!

I sighed and looked into the mirror.

“Cool.” I said trying to be nonchalant but I looked…beautiful

“You look gorgeous.” Ali bit her lip, “Do you like it?”

I nodded and hugged her, “Thanks, Al.”

“You can get out of the corner, Benny.” Ali laughed

“Hallelujah!” Benji yelled as he hopped up

He turned around and his eyes popped out of his head, “Where’s the rest of that dress?!”

“I know!” I agreed with wide eyes, “Well, I gotta go.” I waved and walked out the door, to Kyle’s room

He was sitting on the bed, chanting something. He was wearing a white button down shirt, the first two buttons unbutton, dark wash jeans, and white nikes. He looked hot!

“Ready?” I asked

His head snapped up and his eyes turned black as he looked over me, his eyes staying on my expose legs a little longer than necessary.

“Uh…yeah.” He mumbled, standing up

His legs shook slightly as he walked towards me. I grabbed his hand as he stood in front of me.

He growled and I looked up at him, shocked by his reaction. Did he not want me to hold his hand?

I let go and looked down, hurt. “Sorry.”

I walked out of his room and down stairs, him following, breathing hard. Everyone that was in the living room turned to us.

“Bye, guys.” I walked out before they could say anything, grabbing Kyle’s car keys on the way

Nobody talks to Kyle anymore. Not even Jasmine. It make me feel bad because it’s my fault.

I opened Kyle’s door for him with a grin. He tried to smile back but it came out as a grimace. He got in and I shut the door before walking over to the drivers side.

I got in and started the car. “You look hot.”

He nodded, “Thanks. You too.”

I rolled my eyes and backed out of the drive way. Reaching over, I grabbed him hand, entwining out fingers.

“I’m sorry.” I said quietly as I glanced over at him

“Nothing to be sorry for.” He chocked out, “I’m sorry, though.”

“No. I’m sorry for reacting the way I did. I was childish of me to avoid you this week and I apologize for that.” I said sincerely

“What are we doing?” He asked bluntly

“Going on our first date.” I grinned

“Why?” He frowned

Hurt washed through me again, “Do you not want to do on a date with me?”

He didn’t reply. I pulled my hand out of his, “I’ll take you home then.”

“No. I want too.” He whispered

I nodded briskly and kept driving to the restaurant I wanted to take him too. Olive Garden. I love they’re soup!

“Do you like Italian?” I asked, trying to spark a conversation

He nodded and looked out the window. I gulped and looked forward, really hurt my his reactions.

Does he not love me anymore? My bottom lip quivered at the thought and I fought back the tears.

The ride to Olive Garden was completely silent. I didn’t know what to say or do because he wouldn’t talk to me. I shut the car off and turned to him, “Let’s go.”

He nodded and opened his door. He got out and shut the door. I sat there for a second before getting out. He jammed his hand into his pants pockets and walked towards the restaurant.

The tears pricked my eyes and I bit my lip, not letting them fall. I walked after him slowly. He opened the door and walked in, letting the door shut behind him.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Kyle was standing by the cashiers desk. I walked up beside him.

“Table for two, please.” I smiled at the lady

Kyle looked away and stepped away from me. I looked at him and frowned.

“Follow me.” The lady smiled at Kyle

He smirked back and my heart stopped briefly before pounding hard. What’s wrong with him?

The lady led us to a table and set our menus down. Kyle and I sat down at the same time.

“Can I get you guys anything to drink?” She asked, staring at Kyle

He smirked up at her, “Yeah, coke, please.”

She wrote it down and turned me, “What can I get you?”

“Sprite, please.” I said looking at the frilly table cloth

“I’ll be right back with those.” She smiled and walked away

There was an awkward silence until Kyle broke is.

“Why am I here?” He asked coldly

I lifted my head and looked him in the eye, “I want things to go back to normal. I miss you.”

His eyes were the coldest I’ve ever seen. “Why now?”

Anger bubbled up in me, “You’re trying to pin all of this on me. It’s not all my fault, Kyle. You’re too blame, also. So, don’t go all cold and shut out on me.”

His eyes narrowed, “So, what you’re implying is that it’s all my fault.” It wasn’t a question, just a statement

“I didn’t imply that, Kyle. Both of us are to blame. I take responsibility of my actions. You, Kyle, you don’t. You pawn them off on other people. I’m here right now because I want to make things better. Something you were too much of a coward to do.” I glared, I felt my eyes turning black with anger

He pursed his lips and looked away, just as the drinks came.

She set the drinks down, “Are you ready to order?”

“Um, no. Sorry, can you give us a couple minutes?” I asked

She nodded, “Sure. Take your time.”

She walked away, Kyle’s eyes followed her. I stared at him in wonder, wondering why…he’s acting like this. His eyes snapped to mine,

“What?”

I flinched from the coldness of his voice and shook my head, “Nothing.”

He nodded curtly and grabbed his drink.

“Kyle, what’s wrong with you?” I bit my lip

“You.” Was all he said

Tears welled in my eyes but this time I couldn’t bit them back. They spilled over.

“I see.” I whispered, wiping my tears

His jaw was clenched tightly as he looked anywhere but me. I picked up my menu to hid my face, even though he wasn’t looking at me. I just wanted soup.

I set the menu down and saw that Kyle wasn’t sitting down. I looked around and saw him walking to the bathrooms. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply through my nose, exhaling out my mouth.

He came back ten minutes later with a grin on his face, hair disheveled, pants zipper half way down. I frowned as he sat down. Then, I saw the waitress come out of the bathroom--The men‘s bathroom-- looking flustered with the same grin as Kyle.

My eyes slowly slid back to Kyle. He was looking at his menu, grin still intact.

I gulped, hard and reached into the clutch thing Ali gave me. I pulled out his car keys and set them on the table beside him.

“Bye, Kyle.” I whispered as I stood, fighting the tears

He looked up at me, still grinning but his eyes were cold. He didn’t say anything so I walked away.

I pushed the door opened and let the tears fall. Tonight was suppose to be fun. I started walking down the street. My feet started hurting so I took the heels off.

The tears were flowing like a dam. Every time I wiped them more would follow. I passed and alley and walked into it, sliding down the wall until my butt hit the floor. I buried my face in my forearm and cried.

Have I lost him forever?

I stayed in that alley for hours until I heard Benji calling my name in my mind.

“What?” I croaked

“Where are you? Kyle came back and you weren’t with him.” Benji said panicked

“I lost him, Benji.” I started sobbing

“Just tell me where you are. I’m coming.” He said softly

“I-I don’t know. I’m in an alley.” I hiccupped

“Damn it, Kelsey!” He growled, I could see him running his hand through him golden locks

“I’m sorry.” I whimpered

He sighed, “It’s not your fault. Can you get out of the alley and tell me a street name?”

“Yeah.” I sniffed, standing up

I walked out of the alley and down the street.

“Wilbur Street.” I whispered

“I’m on my way.” He said quickly before his presence disappeared from my mind

Fifteen minutes later the truck pulled up in front of me. Benji jumped out and ran to me. He pulled me to his chest.

“I was so scared.” He cried into my hair, his warm tears hitting my scalp like fire

I buried my head in his chest, “Let’s go.”

He nodded and pulled away, dragging me to the truck. He opened the door and I got in. He ran to the drivers side and got in.

He looked at me before starting the car.

“What happened?” He asked quietly

I shook my head, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

He nodded and dropped it, staring straight ahead. We pulled into the driveway and I got out. Benji and I walked up to the house in silence. I could tell he wanted to know what happened but didn’t want to pressure me into telling him.

He opened the door and let me go in first. Everybody surrounded us and gasped.

“What happened?” Ali whispered as she wiped my tears and smeared makeup

“Nothing.” I shook my head and pushed passed them

I walked out to the backyard and sat down in the grass, staring at the stars.

Feeling someone looking at me, I turned to the eyes. Kyle was staring at me from his window. I looked away and buried my head in my knees as more tears fell.

I had planned for this to be a great night. Have fun, finish the mating process because the deadline is coming. It’s funny how the things you plan to be great turn out in disaster.

I stood up and walked back into the house. Everyone was still in the living room. I walked out, not looking at them.

*Benji*

What did Kyle do?!

I stood up, everyone looked at me. I stormed up the stairs and to Kyle’s room. I threw his door open.

He looked up in shock, “What?”

“I’m done with your fucking bullshit! What’s wrong with you?! Is Kelsey not what you want anymore?! Do you want me to go get that blonde slut?!” I screamed, fueled by my anger

He blinked, “Sure.”

My anger got the best of me and I lunged at him, knocking us onto the floor. I threw punch after punch to his face. When someone pulled me off him, only then did I notice what I was actually doing.

I stared at Kyle’s limp and bloody body on the ground.

“Benjamin.” Derek sighed as he shook his head

“I-I didn’t mean too.” I whispered

Declan knelt down beside Kyle and shook his, “Kyle. Wake up.”

Declan ran his hand down his face and sigh, “Call an ambulance.”

“I’m sorry.” I gulped

“It’s not your fault. It’s your job to protect Kelsey.” Elijah smiled slightly

“Job?” I asked

“You guys are each others protectors. You’re suppose to protect each other. That’s why you can feel her pain and she can feel yours.” Thyme said

I frowned, “O-kay.”

There was a knock down stairs and Blake ran out to get it. The paramedics came up with a stretcher and lifted Kyle onto it. Guilt was eating me alive!

“Benny, it wasn’t your fault. You just lost your temper.” Ali smiled comfortingly

I nodded, “I’m gonna go find Kelsey.”

I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room and downstairs. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door. The ambulance was driving away.

An hour. I had been searching for Kelsey for an hour. And she ends up being on the side of the house. Seriously, Kelsey?!

“Why was the ambulance here?” She asked as I sat beside her

I hesitated, “…For Kyle.”

“Why?” She asked without emotion

“He got beat up. Bad.” I said vaguely

“By who?”

“…Me…” I said slowly

She nodded and brought her knees up to her chest, laying her cheek on them, looking away from me.

“What’d he do?” My anger was coming back

“I don’t want to talk about it, Benji.” She sighed

“Okay.” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to my side

She laid her head on my shoulder, “Why does he hate me? I-I didn’t mean to make him hate me. I just needed time.”

“I don’t know, Ley-Lee Bear.” I answered honestly

“I don’t want him to hate me. I love him.” She whimpered, “So much.”

“Please, tell me what he did?” I begged

“Nothing. But that’s the bad thing.” She whispered

“He did something else.” I stated, hurt that she didn’t trust me enough for the truth

She sighed, “H-he went to the bathroom…and was in there for ten minutes. When he came out…h-his z-zipper was down and he was grinning. Then our waitress came out of the men’s restroom…with the same grin as Kyle.” She started sobbing

“He wouldn’t.” I whispered

“Well, he did.” She snapped, pulling away from me as she stood up

“Where you going?” I asked standing up

“Hospital.” She waved, walking to the front

I followed and noticed all the cars were gone except Kyle’s. Kelsey came out of the house with his keys.

“You comin’?” She asked as she got in

I jogged to the car and got in. Kelsey backed out of the drive way and sped down the street. My hands gripped the seat tightly.

“Slow down.” I said

She shook her head, “Nahhh.”

We were at the hospital in five minutes. She drives fast!

We got out and walked in. Everybody was in the waiting room.

“Is he alright?” I asked quietly

“Yeah. Nothing serious. His face is just bruised a little.” Jonny smiled

I sighed, “Thank God.”

“Are people allowed to see him?” Kelsey asked coldly

Everyone’s head snapped to her in shock.

“Uh, yeah.” Jasmine nodded

“Room number?”

“241.”

“Thanks.” Then she walked off

This can’t be good.

*Kelsey*

I pushed Kyle’s hospital door open. He was laying down, watching T.V.

The door shut softly and he turned to it.

“K-Kelsey?” He stuttered

“No, I’m her twin.” I said sarcastically as I walked closer

He looked over my face. My eyes felt puffy and my mouth was sticky and felt weird.

“Why?” I whispered

He gulped, “I-I don’t want to hurt you anymore. So, I’m going to leave you alone.”

My anger flared, “You don’t get to make that choice, Kyle! You won’t hurt me again because I will slice you this time.”

“It is my choice.” He shook his head

I leaned close to his face, “No, it’s not.”

His breathing sped up, “Yes, it is.”

“What I say goes.” I glared

His eyes turned black as he grabbed the back of my neck and crushed his lips to mine. I moaned and climbed on top of him, straddling him. His hands cupped my boot-ay and pulled me closer.

“I didn’t have sex with that women. I promise.” He murmured

I nodded, “I believe you.”

“I love you, more than you’ll ever know.” He whispered, pulling away to press his forehead against mine

I kissed him again, putting all I had into the kiss, showing him how much I loved him. He growled and roughly ground against me.

“I’m not losing my virginity in a hospital.” I panted as I pulled away

He nodded and sat up, “Let’s get out of here.”

I laughed as he jumped out of the bed, me still in his arms and quickly walked to the door.

We passed the pack.

“Don’t come home for…at least three hours.” Kyle called back

“Oh, gross.” Ty and Lonny gagged as they covered their ears

All the girls laughed and pointed. I blushed.

“She’s blushing!” Ali screamed

“Walk faster.” I hissed at Kyle

He nodded and sprinted out of the hospital. He gently set me in the car, grabbed the keys, and ran around to the drivers side. He started the car and back out of the parking space. He sped out of the hospital and down the road.

 We got to the house in three minutes. He beat my five minutes. He jerked the car to the stop as we pulled into the drive way. He got out and ran to my side, flinging the door open.

“Calm down, Rick-” He cut me off as he lifted me out of the car and slammed his lips onto mine

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up a little. He started walking, stumbling slightly. He opened the door and walked in, shutting it with his foot.

I pulled away to breath and he leaned down, kissing my neck. I moaned and he bumped into a wall. I pulled his face back to mine, kissing him hard.

He got to the top of the stairs and pushed me against the wall.

“I love you.” He growled against my neck

I nodded, “Love you, too.”

He pulled me off the wall and walked into his room. He threw me onto the bed, I bounced slightly. He ripped his shirt off before crawling over to me.

He grinned, “I love you.”

I smiled back, “I love you more.”

He leaned down and kissed me roughly and passionately. Then, all my clothes were off.