prompt 1: Tarzan

Just as a side note, I may or may not be currently watching Disney's Tarzan. Now before I continue, this isn't necessarily a prompt for a story strictly based on jungle-man-meets-the-big-city (not that that isn't a good idea for a story). Back to the point, I found this idea to be loosely based on Disney's version of the notorious "Ape Man". Let's get on with it.

Important notes to consider:

*First and foremost, you don't have to fully commit to the prompt I give you, it's just an idea to get your gears working and push you forward in your quest to express your imagination. 

*This prompt, I think, works best if the character is a female; but I suppose that's the romantic author in me speaking. Like I said, by all means take this idea and use your imagination to twist it to your liking. 

>Behold the Prompt!< (pt. 1)

A boy is abandoned at a young age by his mother who cannot provide the proper care for her child. His mother was a zoologist and would often travel around the world to study several species of wild animals. The boy loved his mother very much, but hated the fact that she would leave for several months at a time. 

After the boy was abandoned, he fell into a desperation to find his mother. So he began to become obsessed with wild animals and such. He grew up as an introverted child, though he dreamed of the love only a mother could give. He grew to especially like gorillas-the way they were so similar to the evolved humans. People who interacted with him would often times call him "ape man". 

How does the story end? It's all up to you. I leave it in your hands now. 

(pt. 2)

A character experiences a short encounter with the new foreign student, and to say she was left with an impression she will never forget is an understatement. Rumor has spread about a teenage "ape man" who's origins or previous residence is unknown. What is known is that the boy was moved across the world through some program and it's objective is to learn how to be a human. The character promises to make a difference in the boy's life and takes them under their wing. 

How does the story end? It's all up to you. I leave it in your hands now.  

(pt. 1a & 2a)

Just some additional notes.

-boy acts like an animal

-boy must learn human etiquette and English language

-boy is extremely knowledgeable in wild animals (more importantly, animals found in jungles)