prompt 2: Heart Racing

Who doesn't love a good romance? I know I do, I'm such a sucker for love stories. Now let's get on with it!

Important notes to consider:

*First and foremost, you don't have to fully commit to the prompt I give you, it's just an idea to get your gears working and push you forward in your quest to express your imagination. 

*This prompt could be used in the point of view of whichever gender you'd like. I will advise you to dig out those boxes of chocolates and bouquets of roses because it's about to get a little romantic up in here. As always, you do not have to fully commit to these ideas, you may twist them to your liking.

>Behold the Prompt!< (pt. 1)  

Two strangers meet in an environment that doesn't suit either of them. In fact they were brought against their will by friends, and once they arrived to the event, they tried their hardest to make themselves invisible. They somehow discover each other and realize their similar situations. One of them proposes to ditch the event and embark on an adventure of their own together despite the fact that they are total strangers. The other hesitantly agrees and they go on this crazy, fun-filled adventure for the rest of the night. When the next day comes, they reminisce and thus begins the friendship/relationship. 

How does the story end? It's all up to you. I leave it in your hands now.

>Behold the Prompt!< (pt. 2) 

This is more of a 'damsel in distress' kind of story but the tables are turned. It begins with the girl somehow saving or rescuing the guy from a situation. The two can be familiar with each other or two sorta-strangers coming closer. As the story carries on, its constantly happening back and forth between the two, its uncanny. 

How does the story end? It's all up to you. I leave it in your hands now.   

(pt. 1a & 2a)

Just some additional notes.

-You have the option of turning up the romance dial with these prompts.