Chapter 3- Please Noo

As we were running, I tripped and broke my right leg

I look up a LJ with a worried look, I reach my leg that was bleeding then, I woke up

---End Of Dream---

I woke up fast and screamed, I flipped the blanket off my legs and quickly looked at my right leg

I laid back down and said "ohh gosh thank you, it was just a dream"

I smiled and sighed then a heard my dad shouted, saying "hey get out of my house and get your ass to school"

I sighed and rolled my eyes then walked to my closet and got ready.

---Time Skip---

As I was walking to school I heard a noise coming from the forest, I stopped and stared where I heard the noise, I saw a pure white fave and I think he said "Do not fear me Child"

My (E/C) eyes widen and I saw three more people came out, I was so scared I couldn't move

the three figures came to me and one said "t-this w-w-wont hu-rt a b-bit"

and of course i'm short so I looked up at the three that was standing infront of me and everything went black...

--- SomeWhere Else ---

I slowly woke up and saw a guy in a mask, trying to wake me up by shaking my head, I then heard him say "Hey, you with me sunshine?"

I picked my head up and saw him, he takes his mask off and said "Well good morning honey, wanna show me some skin of yours"

I then heard another voice saying "masky, quit playing around and get master"

So called 'Masky' walked to the door and turned to me then said "When I get back I wanna see some skin showing"

I dropped my head and the one that stayed in the room kneeled down infront of me, I blinked and looked at him

He took his mask/hood off and  looked at me and pulled his hand out and said "I am Hoodie and you are?"

I look back and he said "what is it?"

I tried to move my hands but both of them were tied, he smirks and said "If I untie you do you promise not to run?"

I look at him and nodded, he pulls his arms me and unties them, I pulled my head down and giggled then laughed, He grabs the chair and shouted infront of my face "What the fuck are you laughing at?"

I chuckled and looked up at him and said "you should have went around me then reaching around me you idiot"

he gives me a glare and said "I wanted to be nice but now I thinkI wanna kill you now" he raises his knife (or whatever he has) and both of us heard a voice saying "Don't kill her, we need her for something"

hoodie stops and backs away setting his weapon down and  said "sorry master"

He shadow came out with the boy named 'Masky' was with his and he said "I am Slenderman but for now Chlid, good night" after he finished, everything around went black.

Lj X reader X JeffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara