Chapter 14 - Broken Heart

---(Y/N)'s POV---

After Slendy finish explaining how we weren't suppose to fall in love or at least I don't know if we're a couple, I wouldn't call us a 'couple' but you know, I mean I love Laughing Jack too but Jeff doesn't like him near me  soo.... I don't know what to think...am I with Jeff or Laughing Jack?

I looked over at Jeff then back to Slender man "b-but" I stuttered " what do you mean Slendy...?

I was interrupted by Jeff saying awkwardly  "Yeah..." he started to speak as he scratched the back of his neck and not making eye contact  "maybe.... we shouldn't be together? after all, we are falling behind on killing people (Y/N) "

I quickly looked at Jeff fast "b-but Jeff" I said as my (E/C) eyes began to tear up and I could feel my heart about to break into tiny little pieces in my chest "I...I..."

before I can let Jeff speak, I ran out of Slender man's office, crying, as  I was running without looking where I was going, I ran into Laughing Jack as he was exiting his room with a garbage bag full of something squishy and weird, like it was full of meat or something squishy, I don't know what it is

"what's wrong Gum-Drop?" he asked confused as he dropped the bag on the ground, making a weird 'squish', only a mumble come out as I spoke, but I believe he heard me a little, saying "I don't wanna talk about Jack"

he pulled me out of his chest and said to my face "look.. I care about you (Y/N)... soo please, ... please,please,please tell me what's wrong with you, you can trust me"

I doesn't knew what I was doing, I lost control of myself so ' I' slapped him hard across the face with the back of my hand and shouted "WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*** OFF AND GO DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL THAT I WOULD CARE!!" I could never use that language to Laughing Jack  nor Jeff, what is happening to my body?I don't have control anymore, I couldn't face Laughing Jack anymore so I ran away from him with eyes full of tears

I looked behind for a moment to check if anyone was following me but only Bloody Doll and Ticci Toby waved as they smiled at me... are those the only two that really do care about me? their smiles brought a little light to my dark heart but not enough to make me happy.

Maybe they thought that I was running to my 'Hidden' place no one knows about, after all my family before didn't care about me either, why would they care about me?..... just the thought of everyone else in my family and only friends not loving nor caring about me brought tears to my (E/C) eyes. I mean, I have been alone in school for eleven years and I did get use to it but, you don't know how it feels being alone for a long time. No One Ever Knows.

I ran out of the mansion without talking to anyone or making eye contact

I ran as fast as I could without looking back, but it was just a horrible idea, I should have ran in my room and locked myself in there but no.... as I was running, all I heard behind was weird scratching noises, screeches, and twigs breaking, for being a new killer there the mansion, you thought I would get use to being scared a lot but no... right now, as i'm running, i'm scared out of my mind..... then I thought "why is there howling coming from the.....Moon?  What the hell is going on? howling coming from the moon..? that's not normal... THAT NOT NORMAL!!"

I ran as fast as I can until I couldn't breath, I fell on the ground hard and the last thought I had was

"End This Now....I can't take this anymore'' after I finished my single sentence, I heard a faded feminine laughter coming from behind my limp body... then .....

Darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Heyo!! sorry I know this part is really late, I had it finished, I just haven't had the correct device to post it yet until now .... heh heh ... so hopefully I can get new chapters out faster

hope you all enjoy the part anyways :D

~Jackel