#87 You start pulling away (Part 1)

Liam: 

Your door was always shut now and that was how you liked it. So that when you wanted to cry, you could do it in peace without anyone from your family butting in. Whenever someone opened it, you would get pissed off, and just stare at them till they left and closed it again. You were staring at the razor on your desk, silent tears dripping down your face as your door slowly opened. You quickly threw the razor into a drawer and Liam stepped in, "Hey love-hey, hey, what's wrong?" "Get out," you said, not even looking at him. "Huh?" "Get out please," you said again. "What's wrong?" "Liam! Leave my room!" you shouted, standing and pushing him out, locking the door.

Niall: 

"Mum! I'm going to Ari's!" you shouted, pulling on your snapback and leather jacket. Niall, who had been sitting in the kitchen with Greg, swallowed the last of his water and walked over as you were tying up your Converse, "Wanna ride?" "Oh, uh, no thanks," you said quickly, smiling up at him and looking back down. He looked down at you confused; you used to jump at the chance to be with him, he was used to bringing you places and he missed it when he was on tour. "Ari's is sort of a long walk isn't it?" Niall asked with a raised eyebrow. "And it looks like it's going to storm. You sure you don't want a ride?" "I'm sure Niall," you said firmly, brushing past him and walking out the front door, leaving him looking hurt in the doorway.

Zayn: 

"I'd rather go alone," you said quietly, pulling away from your brother and avoiding his hurt look. What? Why? We used to shop all the time together?" he asked sadly. "I know, but I'm going with some friends instead." "Oh...who?" "Oh uh, you don't know them, I've never talked about them," you shrugged, grabbing your house key and wallet. "You never talk about anyone or anything to me anymore," Zayn said, causing you to stop walking for a second and lower your head. "Look at me," he said softly. You turned around and glanced up at his face as he came closer to you, "What did I do? I don't even know anything about you anymore." "I guess we're both just too busy for each other," you said simply, ignoring his answer and walking out.

Louis: 

"You really don't have to come to my game," you said moodily, watching Louis pull on his jacket. "I've missed loads of them!" Louis said, tying his shoes. "I don't want to miss another! Especially if I'm here!" Your mum was listening to the kitchen, waiting to see if you would reject Louis like you had with the rest of the family. You bit your lip and watched him smile excitedly at you and tossed your football in the air. When you didn't move to go out to the car, he looked at you expectantly, "Well, aren't we going?" "Uh, well..." "What is it?" he asked quietly, looking at you. "I don't really want you to come Louis," you said softly, avoiding his eye contact. "What? Why...?" "I would rather be alone," you said, gently taking the ball from his grip and going outside to walk to the field.

Harry: 

"Sooo," Harry said in a playful voice, crashing on the couch next to you, not noticing you move away a bit. "Who's the boy in your Facebook post?" "Oh, he's no one," you said, slamming your laptop shut as Harry looked over and standing up. "Where you going?" he asked in a hurt voice. "I just sat down." "I've been sitting for hours, I'm just gonna go on a walk." Harry watched you leave the room with his eyebrows furrowed. As you were pulling on your sneakers, you noticed Harry standing in the doorway, "What's going on?" "What are you talking about?" you sighed. "You've basically ignored me while I was gone, never answering my calls or texts and now I get home and you're leaving the house? We were close. What happened?" "Harry, I've just got to go, you wouldn't understand," you sighed, opening the front door and stepping out.