Chapter 5

So Louis knows that he loves Harry, but love was never the issue. It’s not like Harry came home a month later he went to London and they talked it out and life went back to what it used to be. No, the misunderstandings didn’t just grow, they exploded. Harry returned 6 years later, a father. There is a little girl to consider in this matter. Harry no longer belongs to himself. It might be all Louis’s fault, well it’s Harry’s too.

They both did the wrong thing for the right reason. Yes he knows if he were to return to Harry’s side that he wont leave him for someone else, because Harry really didn’t end up by anyone’s else side, right? But miscommunication can occur again can’t it? Louis wouldn’t be able to handle that. He wouldn’t be able to go through all that alone. So Louis is overthinking it, but can you blame him it’s Harry Styles after all.

Harry was his first love infact even when Harry got married he remained the love of his life. It took Louis a year after the marriage to see other people. He went to a university near Holmes Chapel and met quite a big number of people. He went through a man a day phase that made him sick with himself, and we are only talking about dinner dates. He compared the first three with Harry, then he figured that the point was to move on, so he stopped. The rest weren’t bad lads, it’s just that no one was ever right for him.

They didn’t add anything but good food and good company to Louis’s life. They didn’t make him happy; they didn’t make him smile. They weren’t faces Louis wanted to wake up to, so he never slept next. Second year in University Louis meets a guy named Tomas. He is a good lad that Louis desperately wanted to be the one. He treated and loved Louis for what Louis wanted to be loved for. But as time went by, he sort of knew that Louis wasn’t really his. He didn’t stick around to make him his either.

Then came Stan. When Louis came back home for spring break, Stan wasn’t the same. He treated him different and Louis sort of hated it, because they were really good friends in school. And Louis really loved having him around.

Louis remembers that it was a warm night when he was walking home after a date that Louis didn’t think it ended early enough. He remembers Stan being in the same restaurant and following him out. Louis waited for him to approach him but he never did, so Louis just turned and walked up to him.

It was a word vomit really, Stan’s confession and quite the shock for Louis. All he caught were some parts about loving him all a long and something about Harry not deserving him. They were good friends; Louis needed that so he turned him down. But Stan was there when everyone else wasn’t. It’s like that that movie Louis liked “The Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood where that woman marries that man because he loves, takes care of her and knows her well even though she wasn’t in love with him. Cause that’s life, you meet a Harry on your journey, but you marry a Stan.

But Stan is gone now, isn’t he? Basically Louis is standing where he was standing 6 years ago, just with a university degree and a job. So yes, he loves Harry. But is it enough to pick it up where they left off, enough to raise a child together? Harry is ready to start all over again, but Louis isn’t, so he lets time decides for him.

*

For the next few days they fall into this routine where they speak a bit when Harry drops Darcy off and grocery shop together after daycare. There is Tuesday when Harry isn’t feeling well and Jay comes over to check on him. She tells him it’s a fever that will build up if he doesn’t rest but he doesn’t care. He also refuses her and Louis’s offers to take Darcy for the day.

Rain Stationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें