Epilogue

Be warned lots of grammer mistake and it was rushed and please I don’t want to ruin anyone’s innocence so don’t read if you’ve got innocence left in you. Also I’m sorry it’s my first smut & I’m terrible. 

Louis was pushed against the bedroom door. Harry’s hands sneaking under his shirt pulled a whimper from his throat. Till his mouth is covered with another. He was a mess just waited to untangle itself.

It all began with the swimming suit, before that Louis claims he was doing just fine. Claim is the key word here. Basically, Louis’s mother called him to go antique shopping with her in a near by town. When he was there, his eyes fell on the cutest girl’s swimming suit he ever seen. It was red with white polka dots and Louis can just picture Darcy with two red ribbons in her curls.

And that what she looked like two days after. It was the end of March and Louis reckoned it’s a good time to teach Darcy how to swim. The past couple of weeks were the best of his life. Yes, they took things quite slow. They haven’t share more than a kiss or two, which drove them both insane. It did help having a little girl run around the house, it kept them from jumping each other’s bones.

It was bad enough that the three week they spent since Harry falling ill was foreplay that didn’t happen. Louis was at the edge most of the time. Harry walked around in a towel or boxers or sweatpants. His abs always on display. Abs that were not formed last time they were together. The man ate, breathed, and walked in a manner that drove Louis to the edge. He needed him. He needed him bad.

So after hours of the three swimming and Harry running around in very short swimming trunks, Louis excused himself and ran upstairs. Harry put Darcy who fell asleep in her father’s arms during the walk home from the public pool in bed.

The twenty minutes shower Louis took to straighten himself up, didn’t help. When he was walking down the stairs to the kitchen, he caught glimpses of a freshly showered curls leaning on the counter. Tall and mighty. And he was the edge again.

They exchanged a look. Harry moved aside so Louis would be able to pass by him and when their shoulders touched all the nerves in Louis’s body hit him hard.

Louis leaned on the counter, arms reaching to the fruit basket when two arms circled his waist. His body stiffened but he couldn’t help but lean into the taller man’s embrace. Hot breath hit the back of his neck and he had to give his lower half a pet talk to calm it down.

“Harry” He breathed out. If this was not going anywhere he needed to stop it. He has been teased waaay too much. He feels full lips brushing at the nape of his neck.

“If you are not . .” Louis’s argument is cut by Harry’s “Seeing you in those shorts … I’m at my limits” and that how he ended up pinned against the bedroom door.

He can feel Harry trying to slow the pace, but it cannot be helped. They kiss roughly. There was too much need in the kisses that Louis had to protest when Harry’s lips left his own.

Harry’s lips nipped at his ear and he breathed out “Patience” that made Louis shiver against his well. Always the tease.