Meeting Another Pasta

Slenderman
You wanted to meet some of the people he, uh, "works" with. You kept begging and begging but he wouldn't say yes. Finally, when he did agree, he let you meet a small masked man known as "Masky". Granted it wasn't the most creative name ever, but he did have pretty hair, and the eyebrows on the mask made you laugh for a little bit.

Jeff The Killer
You begged and begged to meet one of the people Jeff is constantly going on about, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, BEN Drowned, hell, even Sally, the sixteen year old who acts as she is eight sometimes. After what felt like years of begging, he agreed. He took you to meet Laughing Jack, a scary clown who had a pretty sad backstory. You and Jack got along right away, as his silly clownery matched your own quite well. Safe to say Jeff didn't want to take you back there, because he got a little jealous.

BEN Drowned
You didn't really bother meeting BEN's friends, seeing as you assumed they were just as annoying as he was. You weren't very fond of BEN yet, but you two still seemed to be together all the time. One day he just showed up with a little shy fellow, that went by the name of Lost Silver. He didn't talk a lot, but after half an hour he opened up to you. Silver had a great sense of humour and the three of you hung out for hours before you had to go to bed because of school.

Eyeless Jack
You had followed him out one night (which honestly, was a mistake, but you had a corny joke to tell him). You didn't really pay that much attention, much to your demise. Eyeless and his friend, whose name you still didn't know, heard your footsteps and nearly killed you. Thankfully they didn't. His friend was a dog, Smile Dog. As soon as Jack told him you were a friend, he was all over you in a puppy-sense. You couldn't believe Jack hadn't let you meet Smile before, all the whole Jack was telling you why it was so unsafe to follow him like that.

Dark Link
You didn't meet another pasta, you didn't even meet a friend of his. You met Link, his enemy. Personally, you loved meeting Link. It took a lot of convincing for Dark to let you meet Link, and when he finally let you it was a really fun experience. Dark was definitely jealous the whole time, watching you and Link bond over little things that you had in common. He cut the visit short and immediately sent Link back into the game when he felt like Link was getting a little too close to his friend.

Lost Silver
You had met his brother, Red. He was a lot different from Silver, you could tell that the minute stepped into the room with Silver. He was flirty and more of an ass; but he was still cool. You ignored all of the flirting and shot any insult he gave back at him. The two of you got along really well. Silver was clearly uncomfortable towards the end, so when Red left he was definitely relieved.

Ticci Toby
You were very content with just having Toby, you weren't dying to meet any of the people he sometimes talked about. But one day when you met up with him at the pond as usual, and there was a man with a yellow hoodie and black mask next to him, you introduced yourself. You had never heard Toby talk about this particular people, but you were willing to become friends with him.