You Talk About a Boy

Slenderman
Your best friend, (male best friend's name), had invited you over for the day just to hang out, and you agreed. You two hadn't seen each other in ages, so you were looking forward to seeing him. You ended up having a lot of fun, and you couldn't wait to tell Slender all about it.

"-And then at one point, he freaking sucked a noodle up his nose!" You made yourself laugh, but soon noticed that Slenderman wasn't even paying attention, "Isn't that...Slender? Are you even listening?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, my child," Slender nodded and furrowed what would be his eyebrows, "I'm just..thinking.."

"Oh," You sighed, "Let's talk about something else then," You had figured it was bothering him that you talked so much about this boy. You were very correct.

Jeff the Killer
You had just got in an argument with (m/bf/n) because he thought it would be hilarious to humiliate you in front of the class!

"It's just a joke!" He laughed, "Lighten up, (y/n)!" Oh you'll lighten up when he'll get his head out of his ass!

"He freaking humiliated me!" You shouted, "in front of everyone! And he wouldn't even apologise!" You were pacing around your room while Jeff just sat back and watched.

"Lighten up!" Jeff said, "It was a joke,"

Hearing him say that, you shouted, "Lighten up?! Just a joke?! That video was of me practically naked!" You cringed at the thought of them all seeing you in just the loose-fitting TMNT shirt that your best friend had given you, "I was in nothing but a loose shirt and my underwear dancing around! You don't think that's a big deal?!"

Jeff sputtered, "Do you...know where I can get this video?" Suddenly he was very interested in watching this video. Jeff had never hidden his interest in you, but now was not the time.

You fumed, "Jeff!"

BEN Drowned
There was a new boy at school, and oh my gosh he is cute! BEN had met up with you after school at your house, and this boy was the only thing you could talk about.

"He's so cute! And his eyes, oh my gosh they're so pretty!" You sighed happily, "He's really nice too, and-"

"Cut it out," BEN said, "I get it. There's a cute boy at your school now.." He paused, "But what about me? I'm cute!" He looked at you and pouted for a second and then replaced it with an annoyed look.

You let out a small laugh, "BEN, are you...jealous?" You always assumed that BEN had some kind of feelings for you due to the way he acted, but you never really thought it was true until now. "I can't believe you're jealous."

His face got red, and he scoffed, "Why would I be jealous of a human? I'm not jealous!" He continues to insist, but you knew the truth.

Eyeless Jack
Recently, you were partnered up with an older boy for tutoring. You thought it was odd, he's two grades above you, but you didn't say anything. He was nice, and funny, he told you a lot of jokes that you'd later tell Jack.

"He's coming over later," You said, "You can't stay long." You were currently getting your living room and kitchen cleaned up so that the boy didn't think you lived in a mess. "After he's gone you can come back, though."

"You're ditching me for him?" Jack asks, "But I'm your best friend." You couldn't see his face until the mask, but the tone of his voice had annoyance written all over it.

"But he has a test in history coming up," You glared, "I have to help him get a good grade. Or else I won't get a good grade." Okay, that was kind of a lie. It wasn't exactly a grade but you were offered extra GPA points for helping him, and the better he did, the more points you got.

Jack let out a loud sigh, then slumped down on your dirty white bean bag chair that sat in front of the TV, "Fine."

You paused a moment, wanting to lighten the mood. "Wanna hear some new jokes?"

Dark Link
You weren't necessarily talking about a boy...well, a real, boy. You were talking about your favourite TV show character (character's name).

"He's underrated and misunderstood!" You argued to Dark, who kept insisting the character wasn't even that good, "A precious baby!"

"He looks gay," Dark scoffed, rolling his eyes. Why was he being so mean?

"You look gay!" You shouted defensively, "Why don't you love him as much as I do?"

"Because I should be the only male character you talk about," Dark looked you in the eyes, "Duh."

You stopped talking and blushed a little, "Oh. Right."

Dark definitely knew how to shut you up, and that was to exploit your feelings for him.

Lost Silver
"Who is that?" Silver asked, peeking over your shoulder while you texted. You didn't mind him looking over your shoulder, you two were really close. No secrets there.

"Some boy that's been talking to me," You replied, "He messaged me on Instagram. He used some cheesy pick up line on me and I started texting him."

Silver felt his heart fall, "Oh, that's neat.." He didn't want to be hurt by you talking to another boy, but he couldn't help but feel down.

You noticed he got down, so you quickly added, "I don't really like him, though, he also messaged my two friends. Total fuckboy." You could see Silver lighten, feeling better.

Ticci Toby
You took your best friend to the pond, it wasn't a surprise, really. You were constantly at your pond, typically just with Toby, never your friend. The two of you hung out for hours before he said he had to go, and as soon as he left, Toby arrived.

"Who was he?" Toby sounded hurt, just standing beside you rather than sitting down.

"My best friend, we were just hanging out," You didn't understand why he sounded hurt, but he was, apparently, "Why do you sound upset?"

"I just..nothing," Toby sat next to you and placed his hatchets in the water, where the dried blood had washed away. You didn't know if he actually came here to hang out, or just to clean his hatchets.

You two sat in silence for fifteen minutes before you had just got up and left, confused.

ah. why must we
hurt the boys that we
clearly love very dearly