CHAPTER FIVE

HARRY

Liam had told me that Science was just across the hall, I walked towards it, and let out of a sigh. I opened the door to see that there was quite a lot of people already in there.

There was one table left, with two seats. No one was sitting there, so I suggested I sat there.

I walked over, peeking my head over the students in front of me, looking at everyone to see if I could spot the Louis guy Niall had talked about. Which, I have no idea what he looks like, so I don't know why I am even trying.

I sighed, keeping my gaze on the blank white board, waiting for the teacher to come in.

An older girl, in her fifties I am guessing, came in. I'm guessing she's the teacher. She had gray hair that looked like it hadn't even been brushed this morning. She talked slow enough that I could read her lips, which wasn't surprising at all because of how old she looked.

"Hello class. I see we have a new student, urm? Harry? Harry Styles?" She said, lifting her head up, looking over the class, until her eyes landed on me. She nodded, "Ah, welcome Harry." And then sat down at her desk.

I rubbed my eyes, and leaned back in my seat, keeping my eyes at the clock that was right above the door. My eyes dropped when I saw the door open, and in came Satan himself.

It was my neighbor's son.

My eyes widened, placing my eyes on the teacher quickly,

"Ah. I see you're late again, Mr. Tomlinson?"  She said. My eyes went straight to him, he didn't say anything. "Oh, and Mr. Tomlinson. We have a new student, and since Stan moved, you have a new Science partner... His name is, uh, Harry. Harry Styles." She said, motioning her hands towards me, my eyes widened, yet he had a smirk on his face as he walked over to my desk.

"Okay, class! Get a piece of paper out, time for some notes!" The teacher said. As I reached over to get some paper from my book bag, I saw what he was writing on his notebook page. My eyes widened when I saw what he was writing.

It said "Louis Tomlinson - notes."

I gulped, so this must be the Louis guy Niall and Liam were talking about?

Well, fuck.

------~~~----

omg

guys

i bought me a pet baby chicken with my birthday money yesterday :)

he's so cute and his name is yogi :)

haha I had to share that with you guys anyways ily guys xox

thanks for reading :-)