Fireproof!

You walked out the flat closing the door behind you. Tears streaming down your face you took one last look at the house you had once shared with your boyfriend. No more love. No more care. No more hopes.

You took a cab to the airport and left for Bradford. All through your journey was just one thought: How could he do this? He told me he loved me.....how could he? All you could see was scenes of what happened last night flashing before your eyes. You start to sob.

Harry was your life. You loved him and he loved you. Then how could he just push you out of the house for something you hadnt done wrong?

You reached at Zayn's house. He was surprised to see you there and quickly asked you what was wrong. You and Zayn were besties and right now he was the only one you could go to. You sat down on the couch with he sitting beside you. You started to tell him.

"I got a news that Harry was dating some girl named Amanda. I know it can be a rumor but i still decided to ask him. He came home late at night and i saw he was drunk. I still asked him what is going on and about his dating Amanda. I asked him did he love her. I dont know what got him but he-he-he hit me hard. He-he slaped me. He told me that he wasnt interested in me cuz he got Amanda and he loved her! He told me to pack and leave. I left and i didnt know so I came here. Im sorry if I disturbed you." You say all in tears. You couldnt belive that all of this happened.

"Hey hey (Y/N) please dont cry." Zayn said pulling you into a hug. "I think something or someone got him go like that. You know how much he loves you right?" "He doesnt Zayn. He doesnt." You say crying and staining Zayn's white T shirt with your mascara.

"Hey you can stay here if you want. But I still say Harry wont do it. I will talk to him okay?" He calmed me down. I relaxed and after some time went to sleep. I was too tired both physically and mentally.

Zayn's P.O.V.
         I tried to call Harry. He isnt picking up. What happened? I quickly dialed Louis number. "Hey Dj Malik. What's up?" He answered. "You heard about (Y/N) and Harry?" I asked. Negative reply. I told him all that had hapened. He wont believe. "I will call Harry." He promised. I opened the bedroom door to see (Y/N) sleep soundly. She had cried alot.

My phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up as it was Harry. "Zayn stop!" I heard him yell. "Ok......" i said slowly. "Look all of it happened in a confusion." He told me everything that had happened. I just heard and we had a little discussion. Call ended.

I woke (Y/N) up and made her something to eat. She was totally shaken and I couldnt see her like that. I just cant.

Your P.O.V.
          The bell rang and someone walked in. I didnt expect him here. I looked at Zayn like What on the earth is happening? But he just smiled.

It was Harry! I didnt wanted to speak to him. Flowers in hand and all i felt sick. After hitting me he's being a gentleman! He came over to me. "(Y/N) Im really sorry. I didnt mean it baby." I didnt make eye contact with him. I wont forgive him! No. "Look. I was drunk and the rumors were so much that I thought You will think its real. I thought I will loose you. I dont want that to happen baby. I was so in stress and drunk i didnt realize what i had done." He said almost in tears.

"Dont leave me baby. Please. I need you. I cant live without you." He made me all emotional. "Okay. Dont talk but atleast look at me." I looked at him. He moved some steps back.

He spread his arms and started to sing:
Cause Nobody knows you baby the way I do. And nobody loves you baby the way I do. Its been so long its been so long maybe we are fireproof.

He hugged me and sang the last line.

And nobody saves me baby the way you do......

I was in tears. "I love you baby." He said.

"I I I love you too Haz but--" i said.
"It wont ever happen again. I promise. Trust me?" He cut me.
I just nodded my head and he kissed me passionatly.

This is dedicated to AnniBra.
Hope you like it!
:)