Fight.

Luke's POV

My phone kept ringing as I was trying to practice with the boys. It was our band practice. Finally after what seemed like 100 rings I picked up.

"(y/n) what do you want?" I said frustrated.

"Why the hell are you yelling at me? Have you even looked at the time? You were supposed to bring Rosy back from school!" She shouted back.

"I guess you could do it for a day!"

"For a day? Luke, I bring her home everyday. Can't I even expect this little thing from you?"

"Yeah you can. But the point is I'm working hard here. You were at home. You could reach her. I'm busy!"

The line went dead. Since Rosy started her school there has been clashes between me and (y/n). I don't know why. Plus all this concert thing is now getting to me. It feels like I'm being pulled from the both side, my family and my career.

"Luke. Maybe you should go home." Ashton said.

"I can't. The tour is about to start in a couple of days. We have to practice the set list."

"We'll do it. Don't worry. I think for now you should go and talk to (y/n)."

I considered it and went home. Lately I've been angry most of the times. Maybe it was due to stress or work load.

"(y/n)!" I called entering the kitchen.

No answer.

"(y/n)!" I called again and again. Yet no answer. I got worried. I went upstairs to Rosy's Bedroom. No one. I checked all the rooms and finally entered our bedroom.

I felt something strange as I entered it. Then I noticed. I quickly opened (y/n)'s closet. Some of her clothes were missing.

There were many thoughts running through my mind at thr same time.

Did I say something wrong? Did I say too much to her? Did she leave me? Oh no she can't leave me. I'm nothing without her. She left me. She left me.

(y/n) left me. Even my baby girl Rosy left me.

I felt heartbroken. It was all my fault. I could feel tears form in my eyes.

"Luke?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned.

"(y/n)! Oh my god. You are here!" I said hugging her as she stood bewildered.

"Luke. What happened honey? Why are you crying?" I felt her hand rubbing my back.

"I.. I thought you left me. I thought you went away."

"Daddy.." Rosy came running as I picked her up.

"I'm sorry honey I couldn't come to your school today."

The four year old just smiled.

"Come down I'm making coffee."

So we all went down.

"Where were you both?" I asked (y/n).

"We went to the drycleaner."

"That explains the clothes."

She didn't say anything. I think she was mad at me.

"(y/n) look. I'm leaving for tour in a couple of days. I don't want anything to be left unsolved or unsaid between us."

"Hmm.." She said nodding her head. I knew she was crying.

"Hey.. Look here. Look at me. I love you. Remember that. I didn't mean to treat you like this. Please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you. I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Luke. And I can understand that you have a lot of pressure on you. I can understand if you get angry sometimes. I'm not leaving you." She hugged me.

"I'm sorry!"

"Don't say that. Its okay!"

And we kissed each other.