Hαηgιηg Oυт

I am finally back, sorry I haven't been on for a while, there was school at the time and now AP work so enjoy! I was also trying to come up with my quote.

Anyways enjoy, comment, vote, and fan/follow,

~TheAnonymousEnigma

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸* V. Hanging Out*¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

Victor below and Luis above

It's funny how some people can be conniving and can live with themselves

It's funny how some people can be conniving and can live with themselves. It's hilarious how they can just go to sleep peacefully knowing that they have or are deceiving someone. It's scary how it seems as though they have no conscience. It's unfair that the victim will end up with most of the pain and will end up carrying an unwanted burden on their shoulders. It's terrible that the victim will most likely leave with arduous and harrowing traumas that others will mostly have to be cautioned of before getting involved with them. It's crazy that the predator will most likely leave with little to no scars, feeling no remorse, going on to the next martyr and killing them internally or doing just the opposite, the ultimate form of betrayal. The one who marauded you inside treats the other person like gold while you watch. It's the supreme form of perfidy and guess what? They don't care, they never did and most likely never will.

(¸.·'*
LUIS

Here I am sitting in the middle of the cafeteria while Thai James walks away from me with anger on her face. I consider going to her but realized that she needs to cool down a little so I quickly grab my stuff and leave with different colored eyes staring at me as I leave. I have to admit that she made me feel a load of guilt but I have to play it cool. I cannot afford to lose this bet, however her words constantly haunt me as I jump in my car to go to my house.

"Hmm, I was just wondering why you decided to try and get to know me this year, you have been here for three years, I am a sophomore here and I have been in at least two of your classes already. Why not then? If you wanted to 'hang out' with me and get to know me you could have just asked me sometime last year. It's a bit chary, you know the fact that this is bet time and you're actually participating in it this year and you're suddenly trying to get know me. Coincidence? I think not. So right now I am challenging you to come up with three reasons why I should even use my uncultivated time to even "hang out" with you right now."

The whole time I am driving home, I cannot get her words out of my head and I almost crash my car but I end up at home in one piece. I walk in my home and go straight to my room to think about things and soon I soon hear my mother coming through the door which was good because when she had came home school had ended a good thirty minutes before.

"Hola, mi hijo." I hear my mom call as she walks into my room.

"¡Tú necesitas limpiar tu cuarto!" She starts commanding me before I could even say "hi" back.