A/N

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸*The Bet A/N*¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

Hey guys,

This is not a chapter update. Sorry about that, but I do plan to update soon, so stay tuned for that. I just wanted to talk about a rough draft of a new story that I posted called Mated Enemy. I wasn't planning to do anything else anytime soon since I was almost done with The Bet, but it kept rattling around in my head. I do have another account on here, so I originally posted it on there. However, I decided to move it here since it was easier to keep track of the two. It is a supernatural romance story, which is a bit different for me. So, check it out, and tell me if I should continue or not!

Summary:

"The sweltering heat blared down on me as I walked through the scenically wealthy island of Oia. I walk along with the red sand of the Red Beach; the vividly blue green color of the water was enough to lure sailors to their ultimate demise. The calming sight of families enjoying one another's company, children playing, and newly mated couples snuggling forced me to watch, but the chaotic state that my mind rested in made me sit and stay.I never wanted this - to be the glue that brought together two warring kingdoms."In a world where the society are superhumans, we have the Greeks and the Romans. Due to the fact that Ancient Rome invaded Greece and enslaved their people, the two groups of people now have a prolonged and archaic hatred for one another. What happens when Princess Sophie Katerina Petros - the sweet and feisty Princess of Greece - and Alexander Cyros - the arrogant manwhore and Prince of Rome - end up being each other's mates?

Thanks guys,

TheAnonymousEnigma