31

A C A C I A

The day passed by with a lot of hot chocolates and head massages given by his truly, Axel. If it wasn't for him, I was one hundred percent sure that I would most likely be ripping my hair out. Logan was finally released out of the hospital. Yes it took him so long judging by the fact that his bones-mostly legs are broken or fractured and he almost broke his spine. Poor old man. His wife visited him from time to time with their fifteen year old daughter. Sometimes, I feel as if I was ripping his family away from him even if it wasn't my intention.

The next day, I woke up with a big fat totally unladylike yawn then closed my eyes yet again. I do not want to wake up or do anything today at all. I just want to lay here and relax. I wanted a day off but a queen can never leave her duties can she? Besides Axel's responsibility is bigger. He is an Alpha to Dark Crescent pack and a King to all others.

But then again, I'm also a Luna to Dark Crescent.

Lunas well they don't do much so safe to say that my responsibility is not as big as Axel's. With very ounce of strength I had, I forced myself to get pit of the bed to make coffee. I was never a coffee person but I felt like I needed it this morning. I was more of a tea person. Sipping tea with the queen heh?

I drank the black coffee that I've made and went to the bathroom to shower. After that, I changed into a pair of white shorts and a comfortable oversized purple sweater. Perfect for a lazy day.

My hair was in a top knot with messy strands at the side which I've curled slightly.

"Logan," I called out. Footsteps were heard and let me tell you they were fast. "Yes Acacia?" He replied. "I was thinking maybe you could have a day off to spend time with your family and all. I'll be fine on my own. There's thousands of other workers here," I said giving him a small smile. Logan however didn't really like the idea. His facial expression said it all.

"No thank you Acacia. I've been resting long enough. It's time for me to continue my duties. I can't just expect payment for doing nothing," he reasoned shaking his head furiously at me. I was scared that he might break his neck. "Logan it's totally fine. You need it. Your family needs it. I have other people to protect me," I assured him.

Are you sure like really really really sure?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me. "Yes Logan. Now go. Your family awaits," I smiled in which he returns a full on grin before dashing out the doors.

He deserves it.

I grabbed my white flats and teleported myself to the Dark Crescent pack. They were all having breakfast when I arrived. It was very silent and you could hear a pin drop. Then, voices boomed in the room and they all came charging at me. I swear my bones would break if they hug any harder than this.

The children were of course happy to see their Luna back. "Hey guys," I greeted with a smile. I seem to be smiling a lot lately. They greeted back in sync sending shivers down my spine. "Acacia?" A familiar voice wondered.

"Oh hey Eden," I said hugging him for a full four seconds. "Hey. What are you doing here?" he asked returning the hug. "Is it wrong that I just wanted to visit my pack? I mean I missed them," I admitted truthfully. "No no. It's just weird seeing you here," he said sheepishly.

"It's okay. I get it. I rarely visit here. What kind of Luna am I anyway? So-"

"The best Luna of course."

Raising my eyebrows, I continued. "So how are you all doing lately? Did you kick some ass?" I asked erupting cheers and 'whoop whoop's from them. "So you did kick some ass," I mused. We were having a fantabulous time which I missed until Logan mind linked me something.

"Acacia, we have an attack at the castle."

//Oh would you look at that. I just updated yesterday and now you have a new update YAY. Anyway, all of the contents in this chapter was written in Microsoft Words for the first time. It was really fun so I think I'm sticking to writing in that then copy & paste it in here.

Who else have watched Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation? I know I do. It was nice seeing Tom Cruise again on the big screen after a while. Now waiting for Spectre in late October and London Has Fallen in 2016. Aahhhh heaven.

Also check out my new book called Dear Nobody